Wisp dungeon

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Mariweed229

Wisp dungeon

Post by Mariweed229 »

There’s 6 people here at all time at least and I’m the only one to get jailed, idc about getting jailed it’s just I was jailed alone wtf happened to equality. If you jail one jail em all. And don’t say maybe there weren’t afk of course your afk if your farming gold in the wisp dungeon or farming gold anywhere. PERIOD
Arthrutus

Re: Wisp dungeon

Post by Arthrutus »

How did you get jailed? Did a GM appear or did you fail a captcha?
Mariweed229

Post by Mariweed229 »

Idk I was afk that’s why I got jailed I’m not questioning that I know what I did I just don’t get why I was the only one when there were 6 people down there and I know they were afk too. You can’t put the gm reply into a uos script either, that’s why I’m saying wtf why am I the only one
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

Racism
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

^LOL

they probably werent afk.. a lot of people watch their scripts run on a second monitor
alllex and Will-twins like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Some also have auto reply on their scripts/ ways to auto fill out the captcha(so many programs exist to beat captcha i don't get why people still use them. Watch their monitors like hawks or have alerts for captcha gms so they can get on their computers to respond. I honestly don't know why afk farming is still illegal with how many programs exist to bypass afk checks.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Arthrutus

Post by Arthrutus »

Loler wrote: November 20th, 2019, 3:28 pm Some also have auto reply on their scripts/ ways to auto fill out the captcha(so many programs exist to beat captcha i don't get why people still use them. Watch their monitors like hawks or have alerts for captcha gms so they can get on their computers to respond. I honestly don't know why afk farming is still illegal with how many programs exist to bypass afk checks.
Eh. Nothing wrong with keeping it illegal. I would rather not let the game become 100% full of AFK-gatherers. Not everyone knows how to use the captcha-autofiller programs. I'm guessing there's more people than just Mariweed229 and I who don't know how to bypass the captchas.

And Mariweed229, if you knowingly got jailed for AFK-gathering, you deserve it. Others being jailed alongside with you won't lessen your sentence.
Mariweed229

Post by Mariweed229 »

That’s true I deserve it I really don’t care about this game anymore like I did, I play wow classic when I have the time, I just afk this game when I’m doing homework or watching a movie so they can keep banning me idgaf honestly
Arthrutus

Post by Arthrutus »

Mariweed229 wrote: November 21st, 2019, 12:56 am That’s true I deserve it I really don’t care about this game anymore like I did, I play wow classic when I have the time, I just afk this game when I’m doing homework or watching a movie so they can keep banning me idgaf honestly
You can watch a movie and do homework.. Just make UO take half the screen and use the the other half for homework/movie. That's what I do. Just make sure to keep an eye on your character incase a GM pops up.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i dont think they should ban for repeat offences rly.. you can steal 1000 times and they'll never give you a death sentence for it.. maybe longer jail time i guess, if you're afking the game anyway then it's just slowing the gold farming. there's gameplay in being a criminal ;P
Arthrutus

Post by Arthrutus »

Calvin wrote: November 21st, 2019, 7:02 am i dont think they should ban for repeat offences rly.. you can steal 1000 times and they'll never give you a death sentence for it.. maybe longer jail time i guess, if you're afking the game anyway then it's just slowing the gold farming. there's gameplay in being a criminal ;P
A ban is basically jail for life. No one's actually dying... You just fade away... fade away...
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

The problem with banning is you can't role-play it out. You go in the ban cell, but you can't login to do push-ups.

And I agree equal justice equal rights. Do you happen to be of the African American decent? That would really explain this.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Loler likes this.
Arthrutus

Post by Arthrutus »

The Silvertiger wrote: November 23rd, 2019, 2:57 pm The problem with banning is you can't role-play it out. You go in the ban cell, but you can't login to do push-ups.

And I agree equal justice equal rights. Do you happen to be of the African American decent? That would really explain this.
Lmao i would love that. Players should still be able to login and interact with other jailed individuals. I know they have chess in there :lol:
Calvin and Valkyrie like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

lets have visiting hours xD
and make it a proper prison with NPCs :D

how about a trial by jury?
medamaude likes this.
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

How about some restorative justice? You get caught afk farming gold, you have to go to a room full of wisps and drop the gold on each one of them 500gp at a time before you can leave. You also have to write an apology letter and the wisps have to accept it. Or how about 10 hours of community service helping new players?
Eos and The Silvertiger like this.