Wisp dungeon

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
kobra

Re: Wisp dungeon

Post by kobra »

release gd there xD
Arthrutus

Post by Arthrutus »

medamaude wrote: November 25th, 2019, 8:25 am How about some restorative justice? You get caught afk farming gold, you have to go to a room full of wisps and drop the gold on each one of them 500gp at a time before you can leave. You also have to write an apology letter and the wisps have to accept it. Or how about 10 hours of community service helping new players?
AS much as I would love to see that... Players could script their way past that and just copy paste apology letters. I'm not sure staff can contribute man hours to making sure players are helping others either. :(
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

Arthrutus wrote: November 27th, 2019, 12:02 am
medamaude wrote: November 25th, 2019, 8:25 am How about some restorative justice? You get caught afk farming gold, you have to go to a room full of wisps and drop the gold on each one of them 500gp at a time before you can leave. You also have to write an apology letter and the wisps have to accept it. Or how about 10 hours of community service helping new players?
AS much as I would love to see that... Players could script their way past that and just copy paste apology letters. I'm not sure staff can contribute man hours to making sure players are helping others either. :(
It was a joke
The Silvertiger and Bama like this.
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

Or how about they lose all their gear and skill cause everything they gained from afking should be stripped away....and since 90% of the shard is doing it... lets wipe the shard clean and start fresh so everyone has to begin again as newbs.... except for the reds.. they need to still be red. ok sarcasm off.... truthfully banning for life is the right punishment... Because skills are super easy to level... gear is easy to come by...and stats are gained without thought. Gold is easy to farm... resources are the same... Play by the rules or don't play at all... and saying you don't give a F&*&^ is you just trying to act tough.... if you really didn't care you wouldn't of came here crying about it...BTW wow classic is garbage...I knew blizzard would screw it up... just like ea and origin screws things up...