When is Christmas Town Open?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Made In Quebec

Re: When is Christmas Town Open?

Post by Made In Quebec »

What's going on with Demise is not rocket science, you all need to stop wondering what's going on and what's gonna happen, and what they should and what they should not do.

Matter of fact is, the owner pulled the plug on the project several years ago, meaning that Demise was left to fend for itself for the rest of it's life.

People in charge at that time have taken the right decision in keeping it going, independently, for as long as humanly possible.

But everything have an expiration date. Everyone should be immensly grateful that this shard still exists, instead of being ungrateful for whatever reason because this shard is not to their particular liking.

Play if you want, enjoy things when they come, and if they don't come, well they just didn't come, it's not the end of the world, and so be it.

I understand everyone has their hopes, and their ideals, but sometime they can shroud parts of the reality, and everyone should consider them extremely lucky that there is still people logging on, even if sporadically, to keep this thing going.

Passing the reins, is something that I see as an impossible task. The owners are gone and have stored this project on the back of the drawer, but we have a little elves somewhere in there, just making sure that it's always there, for you, and him, and her.... certainly not for them.

Think about it ;)

On that, may all of you have wonderful holidays :D
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Well they could at least turn last years one on
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Made In Quebec wrote: December 19th, 2019, 5:34 pm just making sure that it's always there, for you, and him, and her....
Even me MiQ even me?
Made In Quebec wrote: December 19th, 2019, 5:34 pm
Think about it ;)
You can’t make me do that MiQ

Made In Quebec wrote: December 19th, 2019, 5:34 pm wonderful holidays :D
It may have lost something In the translation when you thought about it in French and wrote it in English

joyeux Noël
Merry Christmas

Bonne année
Happy new year

Pas de merveilleuses vacances
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Bama wrote: December 19th, 2019, 6:49 pm
Made In Quebec wrote: December 19th, 2019, 5:34 pm just making sure that it's always there, for you, and him, and her....
Even me MiQ even me?
Made In Quebec wrote: December 19th, 2019, 5:34 pm
Think about it ;)
You can’t make me do that MiQ

Made In Quebec wrote: December 19th, 2019, 5:34 pm wonderful holidays :D
It may have lost something In the translation when you thought about it in French and wrote it in English

joyeux Noël
Merry Christmas

Bonne année
Happy new year

Pas de merveilleuses vacances
Actually I was translating "Joyeuses Fêtes" ;)
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Psst
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Frasier likes this.