Sampire

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
ortiz

Re: Sampire

Post by ortiz »

thats vague? do you play this game?
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

fluffhead321 likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

yeah man, you could mean the cast time, it could be the recovery time *after* casting.
it could go from when you are hit, or when you first ready the move.

i get the basic idea of what you are saying, but i am asking the specifics

you get an extra swing, once every how many seconds? provided you are struck.
what is the reduction in seconds per fcr? and when does the timer start; when you are hit or when you cast/ready the move?
do bushido moves actually have cast time or are they just readied like a special move?

is the fc just for chiv..? sampire is such a messy build if it is.. everything i have synergizes with everything else, i hate getting things that only buff one thing. like getting anatomy without healing. or getting lmc without fc.. just feels like a wasted opportunity
Last edited by Calvin on January 21st, 2020, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

[/quote]
so you get an extra swing, once every how many seconds? provided you are struck.
[/quote]

You can get it every single swing so 1.25 or less with 6 fcr, where as without FCR it's like 2 seconds maybe a touch more, during this time you cant cast any chiv spells either

Regarding ortiz's sentence...The only thing that could possibly make it vague is the use of the pronoun "it"... There have been what, 3-4 threads in a row regarding counter attack, and we are all discussing the ability counter attack, it seems like it would take pretty basic and simple deductive reasoning to figure that one out...No one else was confused other then you calvin
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

so basically you want a hotkey or a script that casts consecrate, and instantly readies double strike and counter attack together? then just mash that?

and in theory you'll never die, cos you are leeching full hp and mana every swing, and every time you are hit?

just sounds broken to me :lol:
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

Calvin wrote: January 21st, 2020, 7:26 pm is the fc just for chiv..? sampire is such a messy build if it is.. everything i have synergizes with everything else, i hate getting things that only buff one thing. like getting anatomy without healing. or getting lmc without fc.. just feels like a wasted opportunity
So you use your FC for something other then chiv spells?...If not, you're in the exact same boat as the sampire, except with substantially less damage output
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

Calvin wrote: January 21st, 2020, 7:41 pm so basically you want a hotkey or a script that casts consecrate, and instantly readies double strike and counter attack together? then just mash that?

and in theory you'll never die, cos you are leeching full hp and mana every swing, and every time you are hit?

You just turn it on loop in all reality.

Regarding us playing the same 8 year old template....Arent you playing a 16 year old template? Enjoy having to joust and kite dark fathers and stuff while a sampire smashes them to bits like high HP mongbat. Can you kill peerless and solo spawns on the paladin?

I still would like to do a speed kill competition with you.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

fluffhead321 wrote: January 21st, 2020, 7:42 pm
Calvin wrote: January 21st, 2020, 7:26 pm is the fc just for chiv..? sampire is such a messy build if it is.. everything i have synergizes with everything else, i hate getting things that only buff one thing. like getting anatomy without healing. or getting lmc without fc.. just feels like a wasted opportunity
So you use your FC for something other then chiv spells?...If not, you're in the exact same boat as the sampire, except with substantially less damage output
yeah i use natures furies as well, and magery scrolls if i can ever be arsed to carry them (teleport). i think there's other things as well
to be fair the natures furies are just to control agro, cos you make the npc target that, then it re-targets the nearest target after it's killed it. which is super useful for if you wanna like pull a boss off screen and leave him there. otherwise they'll follow you back.
plus i can soul stone in a casting skill pretty easy if i need it and not have to change suit at all
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

Calvin wrote: January 21st, 2020, 8:04 pm
fluffhead321 wrote: January 21st, 2020, 7:42 pm
yeah i use natures furies as well, and magery scrolls if i can ever be arsed to carry them (teleport). i think there's other things as well

Thats actually not a bad idea, I might have to throw that and immolating weapon into my rotation
Valkyrie likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

fluffhead321 wrote: January 21st, 2020, 7:45 pm
Calvin wrote: January 21st, 2020, 7:41 pm so basically you want a hotkey or a script that casts consecrate, and instantly readies double strike and counter attack together? then just mash that?

You just turn it on loop in all reality.

Regarding us playing the same 8 year old template....Arent you playing a 16 year old template? Enjoy having to joust and kite dark fathers and stuff while a sampire smashes them to bits like high HP mongbat. Can you kill peerless and solo spawns on the paladin?

I still would like to do a speed kill competition with you.
nope, because every time there is new items, there is always one designed for warriors, and because my guy is a proper warrior, it always fits him perfectly, and changes the whole suit dynamic.

i've seen it on the pve events tbh, i will win on anything that has hp intended for 1 person. you will win on anything that is supposed to be for a group.
neither of us will die, but taking heavy damage does slow my dps (if im having to tank), and the monster will have enough hp for the honour bonus to actually come into play
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

Lets not talk about it and just do it...I'd be willing to bet I'll be faster...Ill try and figure out how to record video so we dont have to be online at the same time

hell without hit spell my test against the wyrm were hitting 120 (240 with the double strike).

nearly one shot the one that triggered counter attack immediately
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

to be fair i think there are a lot of sub-par sampires

the only 2 i've seen really do it right are indika and tanya

120 sounds right tbh. counter attack is an interesting one.

WW might be a bit soft lol, but they have a very low resist so makes for a nice dmg demo ;)

(also fc chiv is a much bigger part of my build than it is for sampire, that's what i mean, there's no question about me getting it. but if it's just for 1 thing, then it becomes a question of if that thing is worth it)
(all im saying with the language thing is there's no point me pushing for an answer if he doesn't get the nuance of the question, and as i say; that sux a bit, but it's a second language, so it's totally understandable)
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

You are making arguments that dont make sense. You have this idea that you do something special with your build that sampires cant and its just not true.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Loler

Post by Loler »

Im the best sampire on server.

And at champ spawns i can do 2-3 counter attacks per second all with WW on meaning i can actually attack 3-4 times per 1.25. and if theres 9 mobs around me 8 around 1 on top i can hit 27-36 times with hit area 50% thats about 10-20 extra area hits per target as demonstrated on my 34 minute bedlam time
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Calvin likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Also bushido boosts WW damage meaning even a paladin dexxer with WW weapon cant compete with sampire WW damage. Hit area was buffed to do Half your damage reduced by resist. usually its about 25% of your standard damage so that means im hitting the mobs 4x + 20 area hits = actually hitting the target 8x+ the bushido bonus. on an average 80 damage hit thats 5760 damage per 1.25 seconds.

This is how you actually theory craft and this is also why sampire > paladin.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

Loler wrote: January 21st, 2020, 11:07 pm Im the best sampire on server.

And at champ spawns i can do 2-3 counter attacks per second all with WW on meaning i can actually attack 3-4 times per 1.25. and if theres 9 mobs around me 8 around 1 on top i can hit 27-36 times with hit area 50% thats about 10-20 extra area hits per target as demonstrated on my 34 minute bedlam time

I definitely agree regarding Spawns. Your bedlam time is awesome but what are your peerless times? Have you been able to solo shimmering or lady mel?
Calvin likes this.