Sampire

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

Re: Sampire

Post by Calvin »

the ww i do now is with zero bushido and it does nice enough damage.

just i get hit a lot when totally surrounded, can still cast divine fury even when totally surrounded, but counter attacks would make a massive difference

40 bushido would lower my parry by a lot, too much i think. it's like 10%, but 10 bushido would be fine, and changing jewels would only rly lower my dci and lmc.. ww is a cheap move, and as you say i wouldn't want dci.

even with 25% chance to parry it would still kick ass.. so i need some 3/1's with +15 bushido basically.

i think i have one actually...
fastnfury

Post by fastnfury »

Good information thx😊
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

if u use bushido and shield u dont ur parry lowers, so if u increase bushido and still use parry its a loose.

Just use the radint without shield for 40% parry and drink free pots + get bonus from bush to WW.

Problem solved.

Ps. Counter atack has a CD? or not? I use 2/5 or 3/6. Didnt saw a diffrence, maybe best option is to put in macro 'msg' when char blows counter atack.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Loler

Post by Loler »

No CD for counter. Also i Don't believe u can get bushido skill on jewels.

Also yeah It's just better to run no shield parry bush at spawns.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Loler wrote: January 24th, 2020, 2:58 pm Also i Don't believe u can get bushido skill on jewels.

If on Demise you can't get that skill on a ring or bracelet it is a bug
You can get Ninjitsu
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

err i have loads of +bushido jewels? i actually collected them for training not for using, cos you need higher bushido to cast the training spells..

it only lowers it from 35% to 25% at 40 bushido. that would still be a counter attack on 1/4 of hits, and i'll get hit more cos i'll drop like 20-30 dci from changing jewels...

if i use jewels then i can take them off and regain the 10% parry for single monster combat. well, 7.5% of it i guess, only lose 1/4 of 10% with 10 skill?

it does go against my build rly, cos with 120 wep skill, 120 parry, 45 dci, and hit lower attack; the enemy hardly ever hits you. when it's hitting for over 60 you do need to step back, or take a risk, but they hit so rarely it's fine. so unstacking that is not good imo. but 2.5% is not so bad, and it might make a massive difference to the WW stuff to be hitting a lot more often; im relying on life leech a lot when im using ww anyway.
will i even need to maintain full swing speed if im counter attacking :S

45/45 with hla and hld, you have like 70/70, plus 35% chance to parry, plus your original 50% chance to dodge at 120 vs 120 skill

;P
and when they do hit it's on all 70 resists and 140hp.
plus you can follow a hit with a 4fc chiv heal. you're only ever really in trouble if they get very lucky or you mess up. i like to back anyway tho, dying can be embarrassing ;P
(i mess up a lot lol, cos it's so easy to play i get lazy tbh)

the other good thing is my armour needs repairing like once a year :P
i think i've only repaired my gladi collar <10 times since i got it like 8 years ago or something
plus i could use like potions and stuff... honestly you guys have no idea how half arsed i play my build :lol: it's way better than i play it.. as i say one day i'll script it if i can ever be bothered.. get all the trimmings, pots, trap pouches, tele scrolls, bolas, etc... the biggest thing is getting it to cast all the right things at the right times with the proper max timings possible. it probably takes me twice as long to use things doing it on hotkeys instead of script... probably more..

that's why i keep tryin to get someone else to play it >.<

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i could never change completely into sampire cos there's just too many other angles to consider. too many other bonuses.

like when in groups being able to bandage other people, being able to res while in combat, being able to remove curse from other people/pets, hla/hld helping pets tank, being able to at least have a crack at pretty much anything, being able to swap out equip parts easily, being able to use a massive variety of weps, being able to soul stone in a different skill instead of resist, or mod chiv by about 30 points to test different caps.. being able to carry weight across the map with divine fury recasts, being able to pvp some, or control monster agro... there's loads more.. i just dont need the extra damage.

i cant justify losing the other stuff for something i dont really need, and getting 100 bushido would mean changing so much to make it properly effective that i would lose that stuff. trying to go half and half wouldn't work either way. but i can maybe budget for counter attack when im using radiant.

the fun of the character is in the options and utility
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

Loler wrote: January 24th, 2020, 2:58 pm No CD for counter. Also i Don't believe u can get bushido skill on jewels.

Also yeah It's just better to run no shield parry bush at spawns.
You can gt bushido in jewels... I wear +20 bush on my char