Sampire

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
_BlueShadic_

Sampire

Post by _BlueShadic_ »

Is it worth having 45% hit chance? Because there are the Lightning Strike... so... i dont know
:D Good Things Can Happen :D
The Silvertiger

Re: Sampire

Post by The Silvertiger »

Yes... Double strike with 45 hci is much better than lightning strike even with those magical lightning strike crits.

Can actually shoot for 40 as well, but if you are able 45>40
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
_BlueShadic_

Post by _BlueShadic_ »

The Silvertiger wrote: January 4th, 2020, 10:00 pm Yes... Double strike with 45 hci is much better than lightning strike even with those magical lightning strike crits.

Can actually shoot for 40 as well, but if you are able 45>40
Thanks
:D Good Things Can Happen :D
Arden

Post by Arden »

Some will use 30% HCI and keep DF up....imo only good if youre using the DF for the SSI on like a double axe or something
kobra

Post by kobra »

Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Arden wrote: January 8th, 2020, 5:16 am Some will use 30% HCI and keep DF up....imo only good if youre using the DF for the SSI on like a double axe or something
no worth cause of - dci and we dont have publish that lowers dci loose.
Plus u need min 2/6 for it. And hci helm dont have dex etc etc.

Glasses > totem > rest...

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Shallan wrote: January 13th, 2020, 8:26 am
Arden wrote: January 8th, 2020, 5:16 am Some will use 30% HCI and keep DF up....imo only good if youre using the DF for the SSI on like a double axe or something

thees is all wrong.

you just have to get over the dci cap so when it drops you still have normal. df is worth it for the bonuses.
does mean using fey leggings.. but 10 on trinket, 10 on galdi collar, 10 from DF = 30. 15 on a jewel. or in my case, shield.

you dont need 2/6 unless you're using chiv as your main healing. 2/0 will do, 3/0 is better. you just need to be able to cast in melee between swings and before they swing to hit you and interrupt. 4/3 is ideal. you dont want 6 fcr because you might end up casting twice and getting hit.

DI - 20 trinket, 40 wep, 10 df = 70. make your other 30 however. i use stormgrips for 25 of it, but sampire will probably want stamina gloves, so you'll probably want it on a jewel.

and ya know, with the extra 10% ssi, unless it's capped, you would have 40% ssi with a 30% double axe, meaning you only need 150 stamina for max swing speed

see this is why i need totally different jewels to the sampires, cos i get the hci from my shield, and the di from grips.
but other than that it's pretty much the same stuff.
i use RBC for mana as well, again cos i dont need the +stamina.

i dont know about the original question tho, cos i dont use bushido. i play katana with 140 dex for 4 second heal and max swing, then i use lmc and hammer the special moves, on most things consecrated double strikes with hit lighting. on high resist things AI, and on hard hitting things HLA. always katana tho, always mana leech. (well, ssi radiant for ww).
does plenty of damage, but honouring the target would double it.

idk about the actual moves tho. from what i understand sampire needs to cast other stuff as well..?
i just spam whichever move does the most damage lol
it's nice with slayer cos you only need 1 leech for full mana again, and when you're hitting twice, and you can do 2 specials in a row without needing a leech; you only need 1 of 4 hits to leech and you can do it continuously. in theory anyway.
bandam likes this.
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

you wanna b 2/6...your longest cooldown skill is counterstrike I think...and you use that a ton. The FCR will up your damage substantially.

You def want 45 HCI or close to it..43% is just as good in all reality. This way you dont rely on lightning strike and can focus on weapon specials like Double strike or armor ignore.
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

fluffhead321 wrote: January 14th, 2020, 4:25 am you wanna b 2/6...your longest cooldown skill is counterstrike I think...and you use that a ton. The FCR will up your damage substantially.
chiv spells also take down active weapon specials, so you want to have that process over as quickly as possible to keep up with the weapon specials.

You def want 45 HCI or close to it..43% is just as good in all reality. This way you dont rely on lightning strike and can focus on weapon specials like Double strike or armor ignore.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Calvin wrote: January 14th, 2020, 2:44 am
Shallan wrote: January 13th, 2020, 8:26 am

thees is all wrong.

you just have to get over the dci cap so when it drops you still have normal. df is worth it for the bonuses.
does mean using fey leggings.. but 10 on trinket, 10 on galdi collar, 10 from DF = 30. 15 on a jewel. or in my case, shield.

you dont need 2/6 unless you're using chiv as your main healing. 2/0 will do, 3/0 is better. you just need to be able to cast in melee between swings and before they swing to hit you and interrupt. 4/3 is ideal. you dont want 6 fcr because you might end up casting twice and getting hit.

DI - 20 trinket, 40 wep, 10 df = 70. make your other 30 however. i use stormgrips for 25 of it, but sampire will probably want stamina gloves, so you'll probably want it on a jewel.

and ya know, with the extra 10% ssi, unless it's capped, you would have 40% ssi with a 30% double axe, meaning you only need 150 stamina for max swing speed

see this is why i need totally different jewels to the sampires, cos i get the hci from my shield, and the di from grips.
but other than that it's pretty much the same stuff.
i use RBC for mana as well, again cos i dont need the +stamina.

i dont know about the original question tho, cos i dont use bushido. i play katana with 140 dex for 4 second heal and max swing, then i use lmc and hammer the special moves, on most things consecrated double strikes with hit lighting. on high resist things AI, and on hard hitting things HLA. always katana tho, always mana leech. (well, ssi radiant for ww).
does plenty of damage, but honouring the target would double it.

idk about the actual moves tho. from what i understand sampire needs to cast other stuff as well..?
i just spam whichever move does the most damage lol
it's nice with slayer cos you only need 1 leech for full mana again, and when you're hitting twice, and you can do 2 specials in a row without needing a leech; you only need 1 of 4 hits to leech and you can do it continuously. in theory anyway.
DF with axe and over cap dci ? :D how ? :D
better option is to use crafted gorgets... more expensive but better :P 180 stam ftw! ^^

ps isnt sampire is healing from vamp for instead of bandage? so he should have just in case free "slot" to cast CW etc ?
and again if u count grips rbc u will have that much less stamina

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Shallan wrote: January 14th, 2020, 5:33 am DF with axe and over cap dci ? :D how ? :D
better option is to use crafted gorgets... more expensive but better :P 180 stam ftw! ^^

ps isnt sampire is healing from vamp for instead of bandage? so he should have just in case free "slot" to cast CW etc ?
hmm lets see, fey legs - 20, ring + brace -30 = 50. quiver - 5, garb 5 = 60. so you're on 40 after the drop. hmm the other 5...
http://www.uoguide.com/Defense_Chance_Increase
"Items
These items either have higher than normal Defense Chance Increase or don't normally have it."
have a look, but 40's not so bad.

you can build suit how you like, but i love artifacts because they break the barriers; like runic gloves is 5 mods max, gladi collar is 7.
+2 mods. you can end with like +15 mods on your armour if you manage to use loads of artifacts.

if you only need 150 stamina, you can have 30 less. at 8 per armour piece, you can save almost 4 mods
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

you could use hotl... but i really wouldn't
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Calvin wrote: January 14th, 2020, 2:06 pm
Shallan wrote: January 14th, 2020, 5:33 am DF with axe and over cap dci ? :D how ? :D

hmm lets see, fey legs - 20, ring + brace -30 = 50. quiver - 5, garb 5 = 60. so you're on 40 after the drop. hmm the other 5...
http://www.uoguide.com/Defense_Chance_Increase
"Items
These items either have higher than normal Defense Chance Increase or don't normally have it."
have a look, but 40's not so bad.

you can build suit how you like, but i love artifacts because they break the barriers; like runic gloves is 5 mods max, gladi collar is 7.
+2 mods. you can end with like +15 mods on your armour if you manage to use loads of artifacts.

if you only need 150 stamina, you can have 30 less. at 8 per armour piece, you can save almost 4 mods
if u use feys, glads, and grips and rbc .. how much stam u will have?

crafted 5 mod
lmc si mi 2 resist or 1 resist + hpi are worth more then glad etc wonder why :D
if u want to play with big dmg u need big weap and that req a lot of stam. thats why using glad / feys is worthles
plus u want arund 20 dci to use counter atack and can have easy 35 ssi without DF for max d.axe swing etc

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

well you wont need rbc cos you're not mana heavy, and you wont need grips if you get di on jewels instead.
you do need lmc.

i suppose the real problem would come from karma... cos you need high karma for df to last long enough for it to be reliable, and sampires are casting necro spells all the time

why runics are so expensive is because people need specific things to finish suit, or because people are all just blindly following the same template

as i say you can build it how you want, but it will work the way im saying, the only thing is you need very specific and very good items, like a 30% double axe, garb, and sick jewels. it's not a start build.

and im not even 100% sure you can overcap ssi to 40%

my guy will kill a single target faster than your sampire. without bushido, without honour, and with a katana.
unless it's a super boss with tons of hp, you'll never get time to ramp your honour bonus to 100%, while i can hit with max damage from the first hit. you really dont need a high base damage wep when you are hitting 6 times in 1.25 seconds. it wrecks shit mate, honestly.

as i say my guy works very different to yours, but the suit is not that different at all, just i have much more freedom on items using shield.
there's absolutely no reason tho that i couldn't swap the mana focus for +stamina. i only need 10, i already have 140 dex. all i'd need to change is my arms, i think my jewels already have an extra 4 dex
Last edited by Calvin on January 14th, 2020, 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Calvin wrote: January 14th, 2020, 2:17 pm and sampires are casting necro spells all the time
Attachments
rwb.jpg
rwb.jpg (6.87 KiB) Viewed 7416 times
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Leo_Argentina and Bama like this.