Petition/Poll – Demise Punishment System

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Petition/Poll – Demise Punishment System

Post by Bama »

Excorsion wrote: January 16th, 2020, 1:38 pm
been in que for a hour waiting on staff to show up and nail him for it... two rule violations and not one staff.
I would take my cook/scribe/miner there and try to kill the Balron or the Succubus
If I lose too many hit points I would run looking for a heal from another player
If I don't get a heal I would keep running

Never ever page because you really don't know if they are AFK and you will waste the GM's time
They have been very busy taking care of the AFK miners
I go mining and all I see are the corpses of other miners
I'm pretty sure that if the players were at their computer they would not die to these GM elementals
Right?
Syn_1-16_08.26.jpg
Syn_1-16_08.26.jpg (212.39 KiB) Viewed 8764 times
Syn_1-16_08.26-1.jpg
Syn_1-16_08.26-1.jpg (216.39 KiB) Viewed 8764 times
Syn_1-16_08.26-2.jpg
Syn_1-16_08.26-2.jpg (209.09 KiB) Viewed 8764 times
Syn_1-16_08.43.jpg
Syn_1-16_08.43.jpg (193.53 KiB) Viewed 8764 times
Syn_1-16_08.43-1.jpg
Syn_1-16_08.43-1.jpg (182.46 KiB) Viewed 8764 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bad Religion likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Bama, you say the dumbest shit
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Mr Straitions wrote: January 16th, 2020, 4:09 pm Bama, you say the dumbest shit
weird coming from you
Mr Straitions likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Bad Religion wrote: January 16th, 2020, 6:39 pm
weird coming from you
😘
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

This whole thread is a spew of toxic sludge, it’s a wonder as to why they don’t just pull the plug on us already.
Will-twins

Post by Will-twins »

Bad Religion wrote: January 16th, 2020, 1:28 pm
Amish Hammer wrote: January 15th, 2020, 11:48 pm
Will-twins wrote: January 15th, 2020, 11:40 pm Remove guard from everywhere allow red everywhere
Solution?
Done.
Next?
There is a flaw with that though, what if the reds that are meant to be doing the hunting are the ones that are botting? Are they gonna kill themselves? :lol:
man you and all the other pvmers need to lose this idea that the game is still 1998 and pvpers and reds are pks that just pick on innocent blues. that's not how the game works anymore. sure the horrible hz players will raid spawns of random blues, but most pvpers and red characters dont, we just want to fight with fair rules and mechanics.
When i started uo there was only fell and guard was killing with minimum 4 hits no insurance to. We still having good time playing i would put guard inside town only.
Will-twins

Post by Will-twins »

Bad Religion wrote: January 16th, 2020, 1:30 pm the best way to police afking the best shit is to put the best shit on things like fel oaks and the harrower instead of me placing 4 characters at heap and getting 4 garbs in a matter of 10 minutes....
Lol ur Lucky i not event get a normal garb this years at Halloween town. Marty deco tots only..
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Will-twins wrote: January 17th, 2020, 12:08 am
Bad Religion wrote: January 16th, 2020, 1:30 pm the best way to police afking the best shit is to put the best shit on things like fel oaks and the harrower instead of me placing 4 characters at heap and getting 4 garbs in a matter of 10 minutes....
Lol ur Lucky i not event get a normal garb this years at Halloween town. Marty deco tots only..
same...
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Anthony File wrote: January 16th, 2020, 9:37 pm This whole thread is a spew of toxic sludge, it’s a wonder as to why they don’t just pull the plug on us already.
who?
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Oh look the shards dumbest shit posted about what he thinks is the dumbest shit
Are you trying to simultaneously take the places of Opywang and Logan?

Hey remember that day in the vendor mall when you ran up to me and said........

“Bama Bama I just had my first blow job”

I then asked how was it.

And you replied ......
“ It was ok but it tasted funny”

That was just my way of asking you that if you think I post the dumbest shit why would you bother reading dumb shit to find the dumbest shit? It makes you look like the shard’s dumbest shit. You dumb shit.

Wear the crown proudly have a blessed day and fuck off
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

and day 2.... same toons same player.. using two account to attack mobs...and staff no where to be seen... Guess staff is saying go ahead rules don't matter.... as I said kinda sad you can serve up a rule violation on a silver platter and they ignore it... I dare any staff to say otherwise and prove it... you won't cause the actual owner of the shard is gone and you all have no real power besides talking.
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

Anthony File wrote: January 16th, 2020, 9:37 pm This whole thread is a spew of toxic sludge, it’s a wonder as to why they don’t just pull the plug on us already.

Only reason you think it's toxic is you are probably one of the exploiters afk farming gold and resources or using two attacks to kill mobs at the same time... both are rule violations.
Bad Religion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Excorsion wrote: January 17th, 2020, 6:42 pm

Only reason you think it's toxic is you are probably one of the exploiters afk farming gold and resources or using two attacks to kill mobs at the same time... both are rule violations.
he runs a script that does the entire baraccoon spawn for him so he can try to defend it at the same time on his pvper. So yah, dude is 100% a proven cheater so it makes sense that he doesnt like what's being said.
Mantorras

Post by Mantorras »

Here is some food for thought to the original poster of this thread.

Isn't it hypocritical that you got rich thanks to afk macros and the current punishment system and and now you want to change the system and make it stricter and more unforgiving to players?

Regarding the poll itself, I voted for the one that was the closest to what I believe would be best, which is having it reduced.
I have two biggest reasons that makes me think this way.

This is a very old game with prehistoric game mechanics and player interface.
Player base keeps getting older, older players have less time, jobs, families to take care. I bet few people have the time to do the same level of grinding that they did when they were teenagers.

In my view I would make afk rules a lot more dependent on the area of action and the action itself.
Most of the afk activities, gathering wood and so on, I see it as tedious chores, the player doesn't really have any fun doing it.
Why not make it legal if you are in felucca and outside the guard zone? That would free up some time for the Staff to do other more important things.
Take more care with afk activities that the player should be doing as team, for example champion spawns.
isterico likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Mantorras wrote: January 18th, 2020, 6:59 am Here is some food for thought to the original poster of this thread.

Isn't it hypocritical that you got rich thanks to afk macros and the current punishment system and and now you want to change the system and make it stricter and more unforgiving to players?

Regarding the poll itself, I voted for the one that was the closest to what I believe would be best, which is having it reduced.
I have two biggest reasons that makes me think this way.

This is a very old game with prehistoric game mechanics and player interface.
Player base keeps getting older, older players have less time, jobs, families to take care. I bet few people have the time to do the same level of grinding that they did when they were teenagers.

In my view I would make afk rules a lot more dependent on the area of action and the action itself.
Most of the afk activities, gathering wood and so on, I see it as tedious chores, the player doesn't really have any fun doing it.
Why not make it legal if you are in felucca and outside the guard zone? That would free up some time for the Staff to do other more important things.
Take more care with afk activities that the player should be doing as team, for example champion spawns.
ok so you're saying, and I agree, just let us pick our items for ourselves? you're not playing the game running these scripts so just make them pointless and let people create their own items. People use a script to train the character, they use a script to run the quest, they use a script to craft the items until they get what they want right? At least this way, all things are even.

I really dont understand either choose to have no afk gathering rule, or strictly police the one you do have. People should have to follow the rules especially when they impact the integrity of the game and server.