Petition/Poll – Demise Punishment System

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Arden

Re: Petition/Poll – Demise Punishment System

Post by Arden »

Mr Straitions wrote: January 15th, 2020, 5:08 pm This is a dumb thread. Basically all of this could be summed up by saying make punishments harsher.

We've shown time and time again that the anti cheating g systems can be circumvented. stop this nonsense.

It would be better to incentivise legit game play by making it more enjoyable. I suggest starting with casting.

Then again we've been asking for casting to be fixed for years.
I agree with you and Ghent about making actual play have a higher ROI (to use his terms).

But we have to start some where. You’re asking for a dramatic overhaul of a loot system. I’m just ask seeing if we could be more punishing.

It doesn’t surprise me the people against this are known afk/bots
Will-twins

Post by Will-twins »

Remove guard from everywhere allow red everywhere
Solution?
Done.
Next?
Last edited by Will-twins on January 15th, 2020, 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Will-twins wrote: January 15th, 2020, 11:40 pm Remove guard from everywhere allow red everywhere
Solution?
Done.
Next?
There is a flaw with that though, what if the reds that are meant to be doing the hunting are the ones that are botting? Are they gonna kill themselves? :lol:
Discord: Amish#1299
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

3dot wrote: January 15th, 2020, 4:26 pm Poool ?? Are u joking ???

Eg. Fake game pool with bots accounts instead of real forum pool about osi casting

https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 90#p133090

So sorry, but nevermind it...

After almost all people farm a lot, u want to restrict it or punish it?

I've already seen:

Players crying and asking for changes like cast without fix other bugs first (as leech, pets, bola, swings, mortal spam, etc...). I cant see noone coming back to demise or any new player that came because THIS CHANGES IS GOOD... Players come cause of relationship and discord for enjoying, not for shard changes...

I think It's interesting because who asked for changes, dont play. In general, they are the ones that stay in afk farms (mining farm, gathering bod farm, hw farm, jelwery farm...)
wrong. All of my posts were wanting fixes to cus, leech, mortal, trap crates, and also casting. I can provide ample evidence of posts asking for these fixes going back almost 4 or 5 years. I agree that they shouldnt have fixed casting without also having a plan to fix these other things. But they are not smart and dont pvp or know how the games works.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Will-twins wrote: January 15th, 2020, 11:40 pm Remove guard from everywhere allow red everywhere
Solution?
Done.
Next?

Worked on siege. Pvpers policed everything
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

the poll really should be:

1.We should be allowed to afk
2. It should stay illegal but actually punished. There should be no punishment "system". If you knowlingly break the rules you should be banned like in everything else and every other game.
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

this server sux :>
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

we recently posted some shits for they improve in the server to call new players or imrpove the pvp, who honestly sucks, but whatever, let this server die
Loler

Post by Loler »

Constantly enforce afk rules. Or make afk farming legal. Short stents of policing farming followed by 2 years of minor seldom checks just makes the current setup fucked.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Mr Straitions likes this.
MasterYoda

Post by MasterYoda »

Ardern - this threas looks so funny , if it was from other player thats ok but you ....you need to be a first banned player for sell items / gold for irl cash :)
and you are asking for gave you staff account lol , you are crazy dude , better deleate this thrade and stay in any silant corner :beathorse:
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

dogshit players chiming in just want to afk produce op items and afk farm. new flash idiots, you can literally make your own server if you want on runuo in about 20 minutes and just destroy the economy all you want there with any insane scripts and exploits that you want.. I dont understand half the population of this server, why are you even playing here? you just want to press play on 4+ accounts and think brag about some item you produce from your exploitation of the gms? then when you pvp you do the same shit. you just run a script to do literally everything for you. have any of you fucks actually played this game?
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Amish Hammer wrote: January 15th, 2020, 11:48 pm
Solution?
Done.
Next?
There is a flaw with that though, what if the reds that are meant to be doing the hunting are the ones that are botting? Are they gonna kill themselves? :lol:
man you and all the other pvmers need to lose this idea that the game is still 1998 and pvpers and reds are pks that just pick on innocent blues. that's not how the game works anymore. sure the horrible hz players will raid spawns of random blues, but most pvpers and red characters dont, we just want to fight with fair rules and mechanics.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

the best way to police afking the best shit is to put the best shit on things like fel oaks and the harrower instead of me placing 4 characters at heap and getting 4 garbs in a matter of 10 minutes....
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

correction: 3 at heap 1 at spawn area waiting for the pvmers to spawn the boss for me so I can steal the artifact
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

Centurion wrote: January 15th, 2020, 2:41 pm Problem is UO is a pvp game and u have to spend 24/7 getting gear to pvp. But due to such low drop rates u have more chance of winning the national lottery or have to spend so much time gathering resources to sell to make gold to buy items off over inflated idiots who do cheat and bend rules to get good crafted items etc.

Right there is where you are wrong.. UO was never meant to cater to pvper's.. it was never a pvp game it was a game that had pvp as part of the game... get off that mindset of pvp is the game.. it's not... there was alot to do in Ultima online... and not all of it was pvp... BTW I can say I played the game when lord british and lord blackthorne were seen all the time.... great lakes and sonoma were my stomping grounds...and even then the game was not advertised as a pvp game....and on demise you don't have to spend 24/7 to get gear to pvp... crafted gear is easy to come by... yes because of people scripting the bod system...don't get me wrong scripting when attended is not bad... scripting when afk is ruining the economy in game... Like right now... I know of one person who is in blood dungeon... killing bloods.... and has a second account killing imps to keep blods off himself... ZangetsuSU and earshot... but same player two accounts... one player. been in que for a hour waiting on staff to show up and nail him for it... two rule violations and not one staff.

So Propose all you want but the staff don't care... they don't punish.. they just let it sweep under the rug and ignore it... as a corrections officer if i was to do that in my job... I'd be fired or dead.
zulu2401 likes this.