Peerless Bosses

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Madmarz

Peerless Bosses

Post by Madmarz »

Is it possible to solo any of the peerless on an archer or archer/tamer?
Woo

Re: Peerless Bosses

Post by Woo »

All u can solo with Archer or Archer/Tamer even u can solo Paraxymus with Archer(with Bushido), but that will take a lot of time.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Lady Mel should be pretty easy for a archer tamer
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
alllex likes this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Would it be cheaper making an Archer/Tamer than making say a Whammy character? Like what would a toon like Tanyas cost minus the 100kk trinket and what not? Mage is getting boring trying to move into another character type but i don't have a surplus of wealth to buy max awesome stuff. If its less intuitive to do ill just stick with mage till I'm more gold heavy.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

you don't have to have trinket,ari,sash and all that for a whammy
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Tanya likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

totem,cc,jackals,15 hci ring or brace,stormgrips,primer on arms,leggings of bane,rbc,runics sleevs

Casting is shit
Madmarz likes this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Oh ok, now would the glasses be good or totem better? I'm guessing mace? And then about balancing resists, cause with the arties it comes out to 44/37/61/49/40 minus sleeves, do they really matter due to life leech or just look for jewels with resists on them?
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Casting is shit
The Silvertiger and Tanya like this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Oh ya, thats what i was looking at before, why i was confused about gear. Ill figure it out i appreciate the help Ajani thank you!
Tanya and Ajani like this.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Madmarz wrote:Would it be cheaper making an Archer/Tamer than making say a Whammy character? Like what would a toon like Tanyas cost minus the 100kk trinket and what not? Mage is getting boring trying to move into another character type but i don't have a surplus of wealth to buy max awesome stuff. If its less intuitive to do ill just stick with mage till I'm more gold heavy.
Madmarz wrote:Oh ok, now would the glasses be good or totem better? I'm guessing mace? And then about balancing resists, cause with the arties it comes out to 44/37/61/49/40 minus sleeves, do they really matter due to life leech or just look for jewels with resists on them?
Ajani was right, you don't need any expensive items like trinket and ari robe to hunt peerless using whammy template)))
Check this out:
Start from Travesty because she is most easy, take resists 70/x/x/x/x - it should be enough. If you using black staff and hit it always with lightning strike, you don't need to have any hci as well because lightning strike gives you max hci.
Need mace & shield glasses, they are better then totem.
After that can try Paroxysmus with resists 70/x/x/70/x - it should work because he hits you only with physical and poison :)
For Dread Horn need more expensive gear, because he makes for a character all stats -20...
Good luck!
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Tanya wrote:
Madmarz wrote:Would it be cheaper making an Archer/Tamer than making say a Whammy character? Like what would a toon like Tanyas cost minus the 100kk trinket and what not? Mage is getting boring trying to move into another character type but i don't have a surplus of wealth to buy max awesome stuff. If its less intuitive to do ill just stick with mage till I'm more gold heavy.
Madmarz wrote:Oh ok, now would the glasses be good or totem better? I'm guessing mace? And then about balancing resists, cause with the arties it comes out to 44/37/61/49/40 minus sleeves, do they really matter due to life leech or just look for jewels with resists on them?
Ajani was right, you don't need any expensive items like trinket and ari robe to hunt peerless using whammy template)))
Check this out:
Start from Travesty because she is most easy, take resists 70/x/x/x/x - it should be enough. If you using black staff and hit it always with lightning strike, you don't need to have any hci as well because lightning strike gives you max hci.
Need mace & shield glasses, they are better then totem.
After that can try Paroxysmus with resists 70/x/x/70/x - it should work because he hits you only with physical and poison :)
For Dread Horn need more expensive gear, because he makes for a character all stats -20...
Good luck!
Me love you long time. Yes yes?
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

sampire is achievable under 20kk.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Loler

Post by Loler »

my sampire with 10kk suit made me about 250kk
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

You can build a cheap samp, but you will not be able to do dh solo. The equation isn't just the neg 20 stats, but the 3 flamstrikes in a row. I hate that unicorn.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

The Silvertiger wrote:You can build a cheap samp, but you will not be able to do dh solo.
More looking to do parox, and tokuno/ilsh spawns. Is that feasible with a cheaper suit? Im not poor AF just can't have "the best."