Peerless Bosses

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
zulu2401

Re: Peerless Bosses

Post by zulu2401 »

Tanya wrote:
Madmarz wrote:Would it be cheaper making an Archer/Tamer than making say a Whammy character? Like what would a toon like Tanyas cost minus the 100kk trinket and what not? Mage is getting boring trying to move into another character type but i don't have a surplus of wealth to buy max awesome stuff. If its less intuitive to do ill just stick with mage till I'm more gold heavy.
Madmarz wrote:Oh ok, now would the glasses be good or totem better? I'm guessing mace? And then about balancing resists, cause with the arties it comes out to 44/37/61/49/40 minus sleeves, do they really matter due to life leech or just look for jewels with resists on them?
Ajani was right, you don't need any expensive items like trinket and ari robe to hunt peerless using whammy template)))
Check this out:
Start from Travesty because she is most easy, take resists 70/x/x/x/x - it should be enough. If you using black staff and hit it always with lightning strike, you don't need to have any hci as well because lightning strike gives you max hci.
Need mace & shield glasses, they are better then totem.
After that can try Paroxysmus with resists 70/x/x/70/x - it should work because he hits you only with physical and poison :)
For Dread Horn need more expensive gear, because he makes for a character all stats -20...
Good luck!
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 2vWkDdOc9g
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

LOL Zulu :coffee:
What's up)))
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Tanya wrote:LOL Zulu :coffee:
What's up)))
Attachments
32771545.jpg
32771545.jpg (195.84 KiB) Viewed 1308 times
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

zulu2401 wrote:
Tanya wrote:LOL Zulu :coffee:
What's up)))
Tanya is a guy soo.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Hopefully a big hairy guy. I'm trying to get in Hz with all the other weenie washers dont blow my cover Logan.
Tempest likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Tanya how hard did you kick that dog to give it a black eye?
Tanya likes this.