Custom homes for new players

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
BooshBooshBoosh

Custom homes for new players

Post by BooshBooshBoosh »

Hi all,

If you're a new player or know a new player that's in need of a custom home (cooler than the pre-builts) please message me. I've been messing around with some small plot designs that I think are neat. I'll scout out a few nice small plot locations in Malas/Tram/Fel.

These will be given away, free of charge, to anyone that reaches out.

Thanks,

"Homes by Boosh"
Discord Boosh#7515
Made In Quebec

Re: Custom homes for new players

Post by Made In Quebec »

What a superb idea!

I highly encourage you to continu on this, it's really nice to have caring people for new comers. If you want I can provide you with some goods and gold to add to the new players package!

Now why did nobody think of that before? ;)
Mr Nobody and Bama like this.
BooshBooshBoosh

I've had a great run of luck since I started here and have been trying to pay some of that forward. I have plenty of gold to cover the cost of the houses and a carpenter for basic furnishings. I would never turn down a donation of flowers/plants to help decorate.

I know that you and others have done similar work to help new players settle it. I'm trying to carry the torch and continue to help newbies get some footing and make Demise feel more like a home.

My goal is to build these houses in small locations away from the sea of VPN placed dirt plots that ruin an otherwise beautiful game.
Discord Boosh#7515
Made In Quebec likes this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

BooshBooshBoosh wrote: January 27th, 2020, 7:28 pm I've had a great run of luck since I started here and have been trying to pay some of that forward. I have plenty of gold to cover the cost of the houses and a carpenter for basic furnishings. I would never turn down a donation of flowers/plants to help decorate.

I know that you and others have done similar work to help new players settle it. I'm trying to carry the torch and continue to help newbies get some footing and make Demise feel more like a home.

My goal is to build these houses in small locations away from the sea of VPN placed dirt plots that ruin an otherwise beautiful game.
I'm quite happy you are carrying that torch, trust me!

I've had funds put aside for that, therefore that's why I thought I would forward them, unfortunately, I have nothing as far as plants goes and won't be able to help you with that :(
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

I have some plants!

Also I have long felt that any house that is left as a brown square for more than a week or so should be fair game for the staff to make pixel art with.
Made In Quebec likes this.
BooshBooshBoosh

medamaude wrote: January 29th, 2020, 10:13 pm I have some plants!

Also I have long felt that any house that is left as a brown square for more than a week or so should be fair game for the staff to make pixel art with.
Where do you think my 1,000's of flowers/plants came from in the first place? :) I've probably made a few of your Porsche payments.

If I run out of foliage I'll come knocking.

Thank you very much!
Discord Boosh#7515