Regarding wraith form

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Excorsion

Regarding wraith form

Post by Excorsion »

So Making a tamer archer...

template is like this

Tame 105
lore 110
bushido 100
archery 115
tactics 100
vet 80
chiv 60...

that left 30 for necro...

but problem i'm having is... at 30 necro plus a 15 ring i have a bloodspirit totem that puts me at 50 necro and auccessfully cast wraithform... just fizzles... even made scrolls and tried that way.. char simpley will not go into wraith form... is there something i'm missing for wraith form requirements? tool tip says 20 necro to cast and i'm 30 above it. btw account is not very old so 700 skill cap is it.
Valkyrie

Re: Regarding wraith form

Post by Valkyrie »

Better get more vet. No spirit speak So leech would be low from only wraith form
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

Valkyrie wrote: January 26th, 2020, 6:10 pm Better get more vet. No spirit speak So leech would be low from only wraith form
Right now...Not really having to vet anyway... between dog healing itself and my damage output it rarely goes down to 75% health...Hence why i was trying to work in necro..to any leech i could so supplement more damage output.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Excorsion wrote: January 26th, 2020, 11:06 pm
Valkyrie wrote: January 26th, 2020, 6:10 pm Better get more vet. No spirit speak So leech would be low from only wraith form
Right now...Not really having to vet anyway... between dog healing itself and my damage output it rarely goes down to 75% health...Hence why i was trying to work in necro..to any leech i could so supplement more damage output.
Just make sure youre human, the leech isnt too bad with only the 20 from JOAT
Loler

Post by Loler »

If you have tribal paint on from taming ridgebacks you will not be able to swap forms otherwise at 50 necro you have a 25% chance to fail wraith
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
S7orm

Post by S7orm »

Arden wrote: January 26th, 2020, 11:34 pm Just make sure youre human, the leech isnt too bad with only the 20 from JOAT
It should be 8% baseline, with or without JOAT
Arden

Post by Arden »

S7orm wrote: January 27th, 2020, 2:40 pm
Arden wrote: January 26th, 2020, 11:34 pm Just make sure youre human, the leech isnt too bad with only the 20 from JOAT
It should be 8% baseline, with or without JOAT
Damn didn’t know that ! Good catch
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Just curious about this

"the ability to leech mana from the targets mana pool. (If the targets mana pool is empty then you leech nothing.) The amount leeched is based upon your Spirit Speak skill and the damage you do to the target by weapon or spell. Formula is Spirit Speak /5"

Its not Little diffrent on Denise? Leech mana not base on enemy mana pool?

Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Valkyrie wrote: January 28th, 2020, 8:44 pm Just curious about this

"the ability to leech mana from the targets mana pool. (If the targets mana pool is empty then you leech nothing.) The amount leeched is based upon your Spirit Speak skill and the damage you do to the target by weapon or spell. Formula is Spirit Speak /5"

https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 76#p106276
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Valkyrie likes this.
feupa

Post by feupa »

Valkyrie wrote: January 28th, 2020, 8:44 pm Just curious about this

Yes, they need fix that mod here
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

Loler wrote: January 27th, 2020, 4:16 am If you have tribal paint on from taming ridgebacks you will not be able to swap forms otherwise at 50 necro you have a 25% chance to fail wraith

You might be right.... never even thought about paint... will have to check and see if mine has worn off from working ridgebacks. thank you sir!!!!
Loler

Post by Loler »

Easiest way to remove it if it's tribal paint is die.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Use Oil cloth works too :)

Bama likes this.