Who's the best?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bad Religion

Re: Who's the best?

Post by Bad Religion »

Made In Quebec wrote: January 29th, 2020, 12:39 pm
Bad Religion wrote: January 29th, 2020, 12:42 am I owe arden 40kk, I would like one so I can pay him back thanks.
I am not responsible for your gambling debts :lol:
cowboys were a lock to make the playoffs though :<
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

I nominate the handsome Vander Nars.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Mr Nobody

Post by Mr Nobody »

cowboys were a lock to make the playoffs bahahahaha!!!!
Wreakage-

Post by Wreakage- »

:(
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

Are we still voting? I nominate Bob for the Luna house.
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

Bama
Valkyrie and ortiz like this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

For those who cares, here's the conclusion.

Amish have skimmed all the houses of the deco he found suitable for him. I can tell you he has been quite reasonable as I have seen a lot of it still remaining inside. There was one rule, and he was not to touch the top of the castle, due to the amazing work that's been done there, and he respected it without a fuss.

Luna House:

Due to circumstances out of my control, the Luna House has been veto'ed by my brother, therefore it will not be given out this time. As it has also been gifted to me, I was in no position to refuse his request.

Castle:

Anna will take possession of my castle. Her nomination was the most popular with a landslide, and I think it's by far the best move that could have been done with this house.

Outside Luna House:

It has been awarded to Bob, I have find the story from Boosh quite interesting and well written, therefore I feel like he deserved it fair and square. This house has been my baby since I've owned it, and I will always appreciate screenshot of what it has become. If it ever fall or become a dirt plot, let me know and I will start reading my collection of "Voodoo for dummies" and exact some punishments!

18x18 Deco'ed.

Will be awarded to an unknown person that has been refered by Bama. I trust Bama explicitly, so all I can tell is that this house will be in good hands.

There you go, I'm hoping to complete all that this weekend,

Thanks to the people who have voted for people, I really appreciate hearing what people have to say. Sometimes, especially in this game, greed takes over and we end up always wanting more and more, but suggesting someone else than ourselves, makes us all a little bit better inside, as it forces us to think of goodwill and generosity as a factor for giving out a suggestion ;)

Well, that's it!

Cheers Demisians ;)
BooshBooshBoosh

Post by BooshBooshBoosh »

Aww, thank you MiQ. I just spoke with Bob and he's very thrilled and excited to make it his own. I'll make sure you get screenshots as he settles in. I know that he'll treasure it.
Discord Boosh#7515
Made In Quebec likes this.
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

Yayyy! Many many thanks to Made in Quebec and to everybody who voted for me. You have made me one happy deco monster.

Arden

Post by Arden »

Made In Quebec wrote: January 31st, 2020, 7:27 pm 18x18 Deco'ed.

Will be awarded to an unknown person that has been refered by Bama. I trust Bama explicitly, so all I can tell is that this house will be in good hands.
She prob will give it to one of her afk farming sampire accounts....

PS - i now need a caste if anyone else is giving one away
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Good Job and People you choose MiQ
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Made In Quebec likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

For a person who always brings the facts you can't go around saying.........

Arden wrote: February 2nd, 2020, 7:17 pm prob will

........definitely will.......100% will..........already has

C'mon man
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Valkyrie likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

:(