Bots in gauntlet

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
ortiz

Bots in gauntlet

Post by ortiz »

Can we please do something about this shit?
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Bad Religion

Re: Bots in gauntlet

Post by Bad Religion »

no, we cant.
lumos

Post by lumos »

I think we can still do something.
For example, page GM, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait.....

Not joking, you won't get any response for paging GM. :cry:
So if I have time, I'll happy to do something to break their robot.

For example, some robots tend to kill DF at the center area.
1. You can pull DF to another spot, all ppl play manually will follow you. (you need to pull it away before DF reach the farming spot)
2. Or, when bots are kill small bosses, you can run to next room, and pull the newly spawned boss to the farthest corner of the room. Usually the bots are not that smart to search in the room for the small boss.

This two methods works, I did so and those ppl who AFK ask me not to do so.
But I love it.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Yah you just cost them 1 dark father out of 100, but still more than the gms lol
Mr Nobody

Post by Mr Nobody »

7 hours in the gaunt an a ring of vile trash
lumos

Post by lumos »

Bad Religion wrote: January 30th, 2020, 3:58 am Yah you just cost them 1 dark father out of 100, but still more than the gms lol
Ha, I remember we have captcha feature in Xmas village.
If this mechanism can also be applied to doom's combat area, I think it will be troublesome for robots.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

lumos wrote: January 30th, 2020, 8:16 am
Bad Religion wrote: January 30th, 2020, 3:58 am Yah you just cost them 1 dark father out of 100, but still more than the gms lol
If this mechanism can also be applied to doom's combat area, I think it will be troublesome for robots.
it was also really annoying to have pop up on my screen in the middle of being chased in the pvp area and cant type in the capatcha without disabling all my macros.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

lumos wrote: January 30th, 2020, 3:35 am I think we can still do something.
For example, page GM, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait.....

1. You can pull DF to another spot, all ppl play manually will follow you. (you need to pull it away before DF reach the farming spot)
2. Or, when bots are kill small bosses, you can run to next room, and pull the newly spawned boss to the farthest corner of the room. Usually the bots are not that smart to search in the room for the small boss.

But I love it.
Long time ago when i run gauntlet with travesty mimic dog in cristal

I use it in room 3 and when it turn i to boss i Just command dog to stay and robots stuck on try attack xd..
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Bad Religion wrote: January 30th, 2020, 1:13 pm it was also really annoying to have pop up on my screen in the middle of being chased in the pvp area and cant type in the capatcha without disabling all my macros.
probably not that necessary in pvp area
lumos

Post by lumos »

Calvin wrote: January 31st, 2020, 9:31 am
Bad Religion wrote: January 30th, 2020, 1:13 pm it was also really annoying to have pop up on my screen in the middle of being chased in the pvp area and cant type in the capatcha without disabling all my macros.
probably not that necessary in pvp area
Agree :lol:
lumos

Post by lumos »

Valkyrie wrote: January 30th, 2020, 8:39 pm

But I love it.

I use it in room 3 and when it turn i to boss i Just command dog to stay and robots stuck on try attack xd..
Genius...I don't know there is such interesting item.
http://www.uoguide.com/Imprisoned_Dog

Place one pet there and feed it periodically :lol:
Valkyrie likes this.
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

Except within hours there was people who had figured out how to afk and still get past the captcha check.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Yup just makes those people all the richer
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

lumos wrote: January 31st, 2020, 9:44 am
Valkyrie wrote: January 30th, 2020, 8:39 pm

But I love it.

Genius...I don't know there is such interesting item.
http://www.uoguide.com/Imprisoned_Dog

Place one pet there and feed it periodically :lol:
Worst thing-its easy to kill by random mob, and it take target to mimic randomly-sometimes can mimic you or other player
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Excorsion wrote: January 31st, 2020, 8:46 pm
Except within hours there was people who had figured out how to afk and still get past the captcha check.
i guess you'd have to encrypt it.. they probably taking the number request straight from the code not the picture..

if they could fix the capchas then they could allow players to issue the challenge with an automated response and like a 2 hour cooldown on the receivers side