Optional Felucca rules in other facets

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
royal kapero2

Optional Felucca rules in other facets

Post by royal kapero2 »

Hi there. I use 1-2 characters, they are reds, I would like to hunt sometimes monsters too or I would like to change the pvp background cause it is too boring to visit the brit gate everyday.

my idea is to not push people to pvp.

I only want one command to exist, which would be activated after sometime, so this way you do not cheat.

Like you say: "I wish to be a noob"

And you are allowed to go to all the tram facets in 1-2 hours. This stays permanenty unless you cancel this command.

And you can pvp with people who used this command as well, and you cannot attack people that didn't activate this command.

Dont put barriers to murderers, allow them coming to ilshenar, tokuno, and make automated events too please.
Excorsion

Re: Optional Felucca rules in other facets

Post by Excorsion »

Sure but make power scrolls and stats scrolls fall off tram mobs then... do not punish non pvper's for not pvping... yeah you need to make a toon and not pvp with them.. then you can hunt in ilsh and tram etc....
Likki likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

You understood wrong. Non pvpers would never be attacked. Unless they activate the command with sentence. And the command would be delayed by time, so do not use it at any moment to cheat fights. The willing for pvp people would appear orange to each other.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Make a blue character
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Likki and Skrillex like this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

royal kapero2 wrote: February 9th, 2020, 4:15 pm

And you are allowed to go to all the tram facets in 1-2 hours. This stays permanenty unless you cancel this command.

:coffee: no sense?

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Shallan wrote: February 10th, 2020, 8:36 am

Basic English

YES: you are allowed to go in 1-2 hours after the activation
NO: you are allowed to go for 1-2 hours after the activation

Scamming your own greedy guildmates makes no sense for me too, if you are a shitty player with no other friends
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

royal kapero2 wrote: February 10th, 2020, 9:15 am
Shallan wrote: February 10th, 2020, 8:36 am

Basic English

YES: you are allowed to go in 1-2 hours after the activation
NO: you are allowed to go for 1-2 hours after the activation

Scamming your own greedy guildmates makes no sense for me too, if you are a shitty player with no other friends
still no sense. :coffee:
quiting again?

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

royal kapero2 wrote: February 10th, 2020, 4:51 am You understood wrong. Non pvpers would never be attacked. Unless they activate the command with sentence. And the command would be delayed by time, so do not use it at any moment to cheat fights. The willing for pvp people would appear orange to each other.

No you missed my point pvpers already have something special to them... power scrolls and stat scrolls... many of which are being left on corpses just so the trammies don't get them....and if a trammie was to try and go do a spawn.. the big bad ReQ, loop, and HZ bullies will show up to take the spawn to stop the trammies from getting something they consider pvp reward only... so why should pvp'ers have it easier to do the stuff trammies can do.. because they can already do it.. just have to have blue char.. which many pvper's already do so you are just trying to bring another toon to trammel and subvert the punishment system... aka give the non pvper's something if the pvper's are going to get something...

or better yet... just don't go red.... then you don't have to worry about it...
Likki likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Bump. Let reds visit other facets, I play mainly one red character
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

royal kapero2 wrote: February 25th, 2020, 1:44 am Bump. Let reds visit other facets, I play mainly one red character
Make a blue... quit trying to subvent the rules... aka if you can't do the time don't do the time....Or should we start calling you jussie smollet?
Maligant

Post by Maligant »

So if you were able to take your red character to a tram ruleset facet, would your red character be attackable by other reds who are also there? Attackable by blues? Or are you strictly wanting your red character to play like a blue and not be attackable by any other players?
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

My first offer was an optional pvp, would not bother anyone.

So my another offer is just let me come sit there in facets. Since guild wars are possible.
And I want to visit friends from trammel. or farm some monsters >.>
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Excorsion wrote: February 17th, 2020, 3:41 am
royal kapero2 wrote: February 10th, 2020, 4:51 am You understood wrong. Non pvpers would never be attacked. Unless they activate the command with sentence. And the command would be delayed by time, so do not use it at any moment to cheat fights. The willing for pvp people would appear orange to each other.

No you missed my point pvpers already have something special to them... power scrolls and stat scrolls... many of which are being left on corpses just so the trammies don't get them....and if a trammie was to try and go do a spawn.. the big bad ReQ, loop, and HZ bullies will show up to take the spawn to stop the trammies from getting something they consider pvp reward only... so why should pvp'ers have it easier to do the stuff trammies can do.. because they can already do it.. just have to have blue char.. which many pvper's already do so you are just trying to bring another toon to trammel and subvert the punishment system... aka give the non pvper's something if the pvper's are going to get something...

You mean like distributing free trinkets and garbs at pvm areas in htown requiring 0 gameplay really fucking up any point in doing fel spawns? Also didnt hear you complaining about the pvm bosses in htown and xmas town dropping powerscrolls on the tram side?

?? power scrolls and stat scrolls are pretty much worthless. Compared to miasma where you can farm for free all day and get 100kk+ items by not even playing the game, or doom where the current most valuable obtainable artifact is.

Harrower= completely pointless now despite it supposed to be the biggest end game mob and should have the best rewards. It's because they decided to "give the pvmers" the top end rewards at htown now ari robe is about 1/4 the value it was before. which makes it worth less than a sash or a glads.
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

Bad Religion wrote: February 26th, 2020, 1:50 am
Excorsion wrote: February 17th, 2020, 3:41 am

You mean like distributing free trinkets and garbs at pvm areas in htown requiring 0 gameplay really fucking up any point in doing fel spawns? Also didnt hear you complaining about the pvm bosses in htown and xmas town dropping powerscrolls on the tram side?

?? power scrolls and stat scrolls are pretty much worthless. Compared to miasma where you can farm for free all day and get 100kk+ items by not even playing the game, or doom where the current most valuable obtainable artifact is.

Harrower= completely pointless now despite it supposed to be the biggest end game mob and should have the best rewards. It's because they decided to "give the pvmers" the top end rewards at htown now ari robe is about 1/4 the value it was before. which makes it worth less than a sash or a glads.
Ari still worth more then sash and glads. I’ve dropped 2 in the last 3 months and they sold for more then any of the glads or sashes I’ve dropped. Also ari been dropping In trammel for a long time.

And were the ps dropping at the events 110
And 115s exclusively? They worthless anyway.