account of an active player

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
FRACICCIO2017

account of an active player

Post by FRACICCIO2017 »

You guys throw up, double accounts triple robot accounts, you are devastating everything, you are ridiculous. In addition we have remained 25/35 people to make the market. But above all, where is the staff?
BooshBooshBoosh

Re: account of an active player

Post by BooshBooshBoosh »

What?
Discord Boosh#7515
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

FRACICCIO2017 wrote: February 10th, 2020, 4:08 pm But above all, where is the staff?
The Staff is here

Once in awhile a Staff member with little authority will start a thread where you can ask that Staff member questions.

After about the 5th time where it is said by said Staff member ..... “ I don’t “ “ I can’t “ I don’t know “ players stop asking questions and said Staff member takes down the thread. The name kind of sounds like ....Upseti

I find it amusing that the Staff member has only 1 post though they have made at least 10.

Even funnier is when another Staff member logs in and posts something this other Staff member who uses a name that either means ..... servant of the Gods or Evolution of Smooth I’ll go with the former. Only logs in to like the post.

You might have better luck on Discord I heard that there they post memes
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Arden likes this.
FRACICCIO2017

Post by FRACICCIO2017 »

ok i understand,other active server?
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

FRACICCIO2017 wrote: February 10th, 2020, 5:32 pm ok i understand,other active server?
To give a idea....I have only ever seen one gm ingame... oddly it was on a family/guild outing... we were killing drakes dragons and wyverns for horned and barbed leather and the night before we had a rude person report us at the miasma for botting because clearly no family plays togather on this shard.... but yeah forseti shows up asks us if we are family then leaves.. basically checking to see if we are botting or not.. which we don't bot. Only other staff I seen ingame is EOS on her crafter...my account is now almost 90 days old...I average about 6 hours a day play time.. sometimes I go all day if I am attended macroing a skill like now I am working stealing..

As for other shard.. the rules are you don't mention them on these boards or the shard... but just do a google search and then try some one the ones you find there.

Honestly demise is not a bad shard if the staff would just be active...or hire other staff who will be active... Most understand that it would be unpaid and require the donation of time.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Excorsion wrote: February 10th, 2020, 7:58 pm
Only other staff I seen ingame is EOS on her crafter...
No you didn’t
You saw a former staff member on his crafter
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

it's not the triple accounts you should worry about, everyone is allowed 4 accounts for your ip, so you can have 4 houses. but you're not allowed to play more than one account in combat at a time, and you're not allowed to set it resource or gold gathering while you're not there to watch it.
a lot of the tasks are repetitive and making a macro to do that for you is fine. it's effectively just saving you pressing the button a thousand times.
but if you aren't at your computer and you cant answer afk checks, then you should expect to be jailed for a time, and have the resources deleted. this is a risk you can take, but whether it's worth it depends on luck, some say crime pays, some say it doesn't ;)

the real problem is the people that use a VPN to have multiple IP addresses, each with 4 accounts, so they have like 20+ then run them automated. i guess they figure even if they catch some, they wont catch them all.

i suppose they could make it against the rules to have more than 1 account resource gathering at a time.. but currently if you log in 4 accounts, have them all in windows so you can see them, and set them all resource gathering as bots... that's legal?

it's when people have them running 24/7 that it becomes a problem, and when they have way more than 4 accounts.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Calvin wrote: February 14th, 2020, 12:42 pm i suppose they could make it against the rules to have more than 1 account resource gathering at a time..
I actually agree with this ..... @staff!
FRACICCIO2017

Post by FRACICCIO2017 »

Therefore? another shard?Do you know about it?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

problem is those people populate the server as well, because each of them fills the space/does the work of like 10 normal users..

they're the reason there's always resources or runic hammers to buy, all that kind of thing, so im not sure it's that terrible of a thing, too much is yeah, but none would suck as well