Will a $1,000,000 USD contribution to Demise persuade staff to bring back the donation store?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bug

Will a $1,000,000 USD contribution to Demise persuade staff to bring back the donation store?

Post by Bug »

I am not a millionaire but I pledge $30 in donation money if the staffing powers go to the trouble of rigging up the store on Demise again.

All it takes is for everyone else to contribute as well and in no time we can be up to a million.
Ajani likes this.
Hugsforpeace

Re: Will a $1,000,000 USD contribution to Demise persuade staff to bring back the donation store?

Post by Hugsforpeace »

I was hoping to just have a $100 option to turn on Tokuno for a day >.>
Hugsforpeace, The Skunt, Doom Boss, WhoreForHire

I'm a creepy weeaboo
Anthony File

Re: Will a $1,000,000 USD contribution to Demise persuade staff to bring back the donation store?

Post by Anthony File »

There are numerous things that I would like to donate for as I've stated before. It wouldn't be hard for Eos to set up a new donation store. It's just a matter of stepping on Ryan's toes, which at this point I don't think that really matters. He's obviously given up on Demise/Hybrid and has other priorities in life right now, the only reason we still have Demise is Eos.

So maybe it's about time she can start profiting off it, being as everything she's done so far has been time consuming volunteer work. Perhaps she can add a few new items to the donation store to change it up a bit, and maybe the proceeds will be enough motivation to get some new updates & bug fixes.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

I think they should add glads to the donation store and charge $400 for it and see how many people buy it
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Ajani wrote:I think they should add glads to the donation store and charge $400 for it and see how many people buy it
No one in their right mind?..
You're 14 and have no real concept of the value of money.
xG00BERx

Post by xG00BERx »

Anthony File wrote:
Ajani wrote:I think they should add glads to the donation store and charge $400 for it and see how many people buy it
You've never played UOEvo if you think people won't pay that much.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Last edited by Anthony File on December 9th, 2016, 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xG00BERx likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Some people will still donate 1,000$ for those items sell them for gold then buy the items like glads and orny. And yes people will pay that much for big items like that I've seen it on several servers. Seen someone on OSI drop a total of 100k usd on barbed kits/fletching kits/val hammers. He was a trust fund baby but none the less 100k is 100k.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Anthony File wrote:
actually it is just math $5 = 500k gold so 40kk gold = $400
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

orny = $500
aof = $200
ARI $600
inquis = $1500
you get the point right?

Casting is shit
kobra likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Anthony File wrote:
and I am not the one who paid over $400 for ingame items

Casting is shit
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

If you think 500k is worth $5 you're just proving my point further, you have no concept of money. The donation items were always underpriced, now days you have people afk farming on sampires bringing in 5-10kk gold a night just from leaving their computers on, also plenty of other gold exploits that people abuse daily.
Hugsforpeace likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

I know it was underpriced but people sold it for that price so it makes it worth that much

Casting is shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

maybe you should take a class of this
519ECCgNrcL.jpg
519ECCgNrcL.jpg (38.2 KiB) Viewed 3704 times

Casting is shit
Tempest and zulu2401 like this.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

blue ball... was it hmm 15$ maybe - 15kk -20kk mean 1kk = 1$ ???

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... lue#p10807