Will a $1,000,000 USD contribution to Demise persuade staff to bring back the donation store?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Loler

Re: Will a $1,000,000 USD contribution to Demise persuade staff to bring back the donation store?

Post by Loler »

its not available anymore because they are holding the store hostage to make Ryan come back if he wants more money.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Hugsforpeace

Re: Will a $1,000,000 USD contribution to Demise persuade staff to bring back the donation store?

Post by Hugsforpeace »

Anthony File wrote:
Ajani wrote:I think they should add glads to the donation store and charge $400 for it and see how many people buy it
No one in their right mind?..
You're 14 and have no real concept of the value of money.
Andddddd im dead.
Hugsforpeace, The Skunt, Doom Boss, WhoreForHire

I'm a creepy weeaboo
Tempest, Ajani and zulu2401 like this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Anthony how about I show you a picture of all my items that I didn't steal from no one nor bought for irl money and you show me a picture of all the items you didn't buy for irl money and didn't steal ? ima guess my bag of items is fuller ?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Maloskies and Tempest like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Sounds like a fun game. you go first.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Ajani likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

just a glimpse
12-09-2016 20.21.15.jpg
12-09-2016 20.21.15.jpg (17.75 KiB) Viewed 3239 times
not counting what my brother is using
your turn
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Alvin likes this.
AckleyAlcott

Post by AckleyAlcott »

Ajani , that aof is purchased with IRL CASH. So is the CC SLEEVES & the robe also the DD sleeves. Only reason I know I bought them& then bought the dark side dye. I dyed those items. You have most of my hand me down artifacts
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

AckleyAlcott wrote:Ajani , that aof is purchased with IRL CASH. So is the CC SLEEVES & the robe also the DD sleeves. Only reason I know I bought them& then bought the dark side dye. I dyed those items. You have most of my hand me down artifacts
you bought them dyed them lost them and I bought them or won them

Casting is shit
Lead44 likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

and anyways in that bag there is only 1 item I dyed my self everything was at some point someone elses

Casting is shit
AckleyAlcott

Post by AckleyAlcott »

Moral of the story is you're still poor.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

but atleast I own a suit

Casting is shit
AckleyAlcott

Post by AckleyAlcott »

I still have about 100kk in items you don't know of!
AckleyAlcott

Post by AckleyAlcott »

Orny , aof , quiver , black white cud & couple of dark side items. & id say about 45kk in gold
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

I got the first and only darkside onry on demise

Casting is shit
Loler

Post by Loler »

somethings.png
somethings.png (66.73 KiB) Viewed 3257 times
Just some things i wear nothing in my extra chest of hidden 5 mod items or my gold :)
2 aris(3rd ari on loan)
1 mkp5
3 quiver
3 cc
2 trinkets
1 Inquis
1 glads
3 sash
1 acid proof robe
2 orny
1 totem
1 poison ear
1 fire ear
10 resist 11 eval scrappers
12 resist 10 eval scrappers
11 resist 11 eval scrappers
10 magery 11 resist scrappers
12 magery 11 resist 6 int scrappers
11 magery 12 lrc 5 int scrappers
xbow
25 dci 38 hla 40 ssi balanced split damage 40 di
40 ssi 50 hld 36 ml balanced 40 di
comp
40 di 42 hld 41 velocity 40 ssi balanced
23 hci 32 hld 40 ssi balanced 40 di
sc-0 15 taming fishing pole
arms
4 hpi 6 lmc 2 mr 18 lrc 26 fire
8 lmc 2 mr 20 lrc 16 cold 18 poison
gloves
2 mr 19 lrc 17/22/20/8/9
gloves 4 hpi 8 lmc 2mr 20 lrc 16 cold
tunic
5 hpi 2mr 20 lrc 19 phys 18 poison
6 lmc 2 mr 23/23/5/21/7
legs
2 mr 13 lrc 21/22/5/23/8
gorget
7 lmc 2 mr 14 lrc 19 cold 19 poison
6 lmc 2 mr 16 lrc 15 cold 20 poison
diamond mace
48 mana 48 stam 30 ssi 40 di undead/scorpion slayer (double slayer)
ring
0/3 13 magery 8 dci 20 ep
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

loler put all that in 1 bag that could be 1 quiver shown 3 times 1 trinket shown twice I aint stupid

Casting is shit