Will a $1,000,000 USD contribution to Demise persuade staff to bring back the donation store?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Loler

Re: Will a $1,000,000 USD contribution to Demise persuade staff to bring back the donation store?

Post by Loler »

sorry dont want to get the suits crossed but that is all real
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Ajani likes this.
Ajani

Re: Will a $1,000,000 USD contribution to Demise persuade staff to bring back the donation store?

Post by Ajani »

ok now it is Anthony's turn
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

:)
Attachments
banklewt.png
banklewt.png (35.32 KiB) Viewed 2461 times
SCV

Post by SCV »

I would be willing to donate 10000 namibian dollars if certain issues are solved...

Role players should be granted special powers, without role play this game would be only a constant grind, a hoarders dream...

I believe role players could be the salvation of this virtual land
Lead44

Post by Lead44 »

Hahahaha what a pissin contest...
ortiz likes this.
Toke

Post by Toke »

U BUNCH OF PUSSYS
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Anthony File wrote:If you think 500k is worth $5 you're just proving my point further, you have no concept of money. The donation items were always underpriced, now days you have people afk farming on sampires bringing in 5-10kk gold a night just from leaving their computers on, also plenty of other gold exploits that people abuse daily.
go go evaluate ... or is it just trash talk :D
I like ppl that says they know smth but they really dont :D

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Tempest likes this.
xG00BERx

Post by xG00BERx »

Ajani wrote:I aint stupid