Re: We are now accepting Donations!

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
isterico

Post by isterico »

I like that this is system is up. But i have a personal feedback about it.. I hope you will listen it.

Donations for what?
Why i should pay for:
-zero fixes (still cushides everywhere and other really famous issues)
-ping problems (by european community)
-almost zero new contents
-broken economy

I'm willing to help, but... i would like to do it now, if I see some REAL changes before.
It's a personal feedback. And i know, it isn't good, by i'm willing to play (and why not, pay) if something will finally change here.

Thank you. Always :)
tank

Post by tank »

isterico wrote: March 26th, 2020, 6:34 pm ...
Last edited by tank on March 27th, 2020, 9:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wreakage-

Post by Wreakage- »

isterico wrote: March 26th, 2020, 6:34 pm I like that this is system is up. But i have a personal feedback about it.. I hope you will listen it.

Donations for what?
Why i should pay for:
-broken economy

I'm willing to help, but... i would like to do it now, if I see some REAL changes before.
It's a personal feedback. And i know, it isn't good, by i'm willing to play (and why not, pay) if something will finally change here.

Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

isterico wrote: March 26th, 2020, 6:34 pm I like that this is system is up. But i have a personal feedback about it.. I hope you will listen it.

Donations for what?
Why i should pay for:
-broken economy

The Silvertiger

Re: Re: We are now accepting Donations!

Post by The Silvertiger »

Thank you staff for finally bringing this back! Also thank you for starting to work on bugs again. I still hate that we only have one reliable coder, but she is awesome! Thanks once again!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

well they was trying oi help with the ping problem but.... no matter where they move the server too there will be those with ping problems because many times it is not the server location but infact the ISP bottlenecking somewhere else... as I said in another post they simply can not make every single person happy....

I agree with the bug fixes

But as I don't pvp.... the cu sidhe problem is a non issue for me... I rather see more policing happening on the shard.. and more coverage... at any given time you can page a gm and wait for hours for a reply... that simply is not acceptable. Many times I have paged for a rule violation only to sit in que for 3+ hours to finally give up and cancel the page... and don't try on the forums either.. 3 days before i got a response... that is terrible customer service...Now that donations is back up... I would hope they realize that customer service will also go a long way in donations.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

tank wrote: March 26th, 2020, 7:59 pm
isterico wrote: March 26th, 2020, 6:34 pm ...
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

How about instead of just qouting... actually find the post of them asking for your trace routes.. and trying to find a work around there?