Curious on Housing Space

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Dallatar

Curious on Housing Space

Post by Dallatar »

Curious if there is even housing space available for a large format house, willing to pay someone for the location and/or if they have a house they don't want anymore. Has to be a large plot though. Thanks.
Calvin

Re: Curious on Housing Space

Post by Calvin »

if you're talking about castles, no.

if you're talking about anything else pretty much - 18x18's, towers. yes there's loads, just look around.

you will struggle to place a keep+ though.

best you will be able to find is probably 2 18x18 plots next to each-other.
Dallatar

Post by Dallatar »

Yeah I'm just looking for one 18x18 plot so I can build a custom house, just haven't found a open spot yet. Thanks for the reply though!
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

around luna, umbra, brit, and the gates have a fast turn around, they fall often but are replaced fast. best placed for open space is to look away from the towns in malas, or fel. they tend not to get replaced quickly after they fall.

you can get one in the popular areas, just you have to be lucky and check at the right time

if you keep a slot open and check around luna every few days or once a week, you'll get one.
or if you wanna place the same night then head out into the wilderness and you'll find spots that have been open for weeks
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

18x18's in malas or tram for sure. Fel is doubtful. Just explore some and i'm sure you'll find one. I'm positive you wont find a castle or keep spot open though.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Arden

Post by Arden »

Mr Straitions wrote: April 1st, 2020, 5:59 pm 18x18's in malas or tram for sure. Fel is doubtful. Just explore some and i'm sure you'll find one. I'm positive you wont find a castle or keep spot open though.
Uhhh.... I could close my eyes and place an 18x18 or any of the other max storage.

Alter doesn’t visit fel don’t listen to him
Dallatar

Post by Dallatar »

Well if you know of a spot, I can’t find one. I’ll pay well for it though 😔
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

you should look for idoc houses, you'll find plots while you're looking for those...
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

found one, are you on?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

started at my castle, got that far before finding one...

there's loads