Best PVM Pet on this server?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

Re: Best PVM Pet on this server?

Post by Calvin »

>checking out random people's dragons...

nice hp
good str
average int
beast dex
good resists
terrible wrestling
decent tactics and resist
beast eval int

105 wrestle is harsh

could be 120 resist spells, but with it that high everything else will be maxed

im not convinced only the hp and those 2 resists matters...
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

im gonna release F then... unless anyone wants it? 89 fire resist, 929hp, 662 str.

i might check it on training first tbh, but im pretty sure it's gonna max out at like 101 eval, 102 resist spells, 103 wrestle, and 107ish tactics.. which kinda nukes it

it might not be dropping any hp or resist.. but if im right then it's dropping like 70 skill points. i'll take it out and check it's wrestling first, it should only take like an hour to max. if it maxes out at around 103 then i'll know im right :ugeek:

or maybe D... hard choices! megatron is a beast tho.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

125 dex is just fully trained. They will all train to 125.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

SaleF sold while i was chillin at bank lol
only 200k, but fair enough i think. will have to test it on another one.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i think im right, this one will go all the way to 120 120

might go higher actually... im only assuming ~120 is the max

they have to stay around that for the math anyway, they wont use different math for players and monsters

only 824hp, but 75/86/55/58/58, 638str, 120 wrestle, 120 tactics, 120 eval int... only 100 resist spells, but 124 magery... it's a nice dragon that one i think, even with the low hp. i'd trade the 125hp for all those 120s..

oh i just saw someone with 129 wrestle!
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

so he's gonna be 127.8 wrestle, and 124.6 tactics, 124.2 magery, 120.1 eval int, 99.1 resist spells
638 str, 256 int, 125 stam, 75/86/55/58/58, 824hp

for sale btw :)
2mil?

the health is important i suppose.. but then again, think when you are playing with warrior, the difference between hitting something when you have GM skill compared with 120...

i might use it actually, that's gonna be a pretty nice dps dragon
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Kratos will be:

112.6 wrestle, 123 tactics, 123.6 resist spells, 117.3 magery, 110.6 eval int
541 Str, 330 Int, 125 Dex
83/90/47/56/57
991hp

compared to SaleC:

127.8 wrestle, 124.6 tactics, 99.1 resist spells, 124.2 magery, 120.1 eval int
638 Str, 256 Int, 125 Dex
75/86/55/58/58
824hp

Kratos is gonna be a monster tank

sooo, i will sell B, D, E, and G at 500k each.
A and H at 2kk each
C, Megatron, and Gordon at 5kk
Kratos, if i sold him would be like 50kk

sound about right?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

TheUnknown0617 wrote: January 30th, 2018, 8:52 pm
This is my 2nd best one
He is a 4.4/5 on the pet calculator
his Dex will train up to 125
and his Resisting spells will train to GM
i believe the rest of his skills are capped (i train them on shadow elementals which is why his resisting isnt capped)

send me an offer in PM and we can work something out boss
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i dunno why, might be unrelated, but im getting serious urges to watch godzilla king of monsters
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

okay i got this, when you tame them they lose 30% of their skills, and you can regain 20% of that from training.

their final skills are 90% of their untamed skills
stats, hp, and mana are halved, and stay at that.
resists and magery stay the same.
dex, meditation, and anatomy are always trainable to 125, 100, 100.
max resists are 90/90/60/60/80, max hp is 1000, max str is 750? max int is 350?
max skills are 130.

you can tell how trained a dragon is from it's anatomy skill, and it's dex.
but the skills train at a different rate - wrestling if quick, then tactics, then eval int, then resist spells and dex take ages to train.
most for sale dragons will still be training anatomy when you buy them, but if anat is maxed then wrestle, tactics, and eval probably are as well. then you have to guess the resist max from the dex.

so im looking for a dragon with 2000hp, 1400str, 700 int, 90/90/60/60/80, and 144 skills
MMMartin likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

You know that thread about hoarding? Now I can see why you are unable to sell anything. No reasonable person is going to buy your dragon at 50kk. Most won't buy the others at 5kk. Just facts about pets. When you consider that super rare colored cu's are max 100k [the blaze spawn pretty much once a year] you can figure out that pets aren't really big ticket market unless it's rare colors. I would have to check the market to give you better examples, but yeah...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

Calvin wrote: May 6th, 2020, 4:44 am okay i got this, when you tame them they lose 30% of their skills, and you can regain 20% of that from training.

their final skills are 90% of their untamed skills
stats, hp, and mana are halved, and stay at that.
resists and magery stay the same.
dex, meditation, and anatomy are always trainable to 125, 100, 100.
max resists are 90/90/60/60/80, max hp is 1000, max str is 750? max int is 350?
max skills are 130.

you can tell how trained a dragon is from it's anatomy skill, and it's dex.
but the skills train at a different rate - wrestling if quick, then tactics, then eval int, then resist spells and dex take ages to train.
most for sale dragons will still be training anatomy when you buy them, but if anat is maxed then wrestle, tactics, and eval probably are as well. then you have to guess the resist max from the dex.

so im looking for a dragon with 2000hp, 1400str, 700 int, 90/90/60/60/80, and 144 skills
this info is very nice know, i was mostly taming dragons with big HP and max resist, about they skills, i just look this can be ok and pray god it will 120 wrestling after train it maxed xD
i agree with silver, price are low for pets
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

The Silvertiger wrote: May 6th, 2020, 8:19 am You know that thread about hoarding? Now I can see why you are unable to sell anything. No reasonable person is going to buy your dragon at 50kk. Most won't buy the others at 5kk. Just facts about pets. When you consider that super rare colored cu's are max 100k [the blaze spawn pretty much once a year] you can figure out that pets aren't really big ticket market unless it's rare colors. I would have to check the market to give you better examples, but yeah...
kinda true tbh. but ya should know from my lack of darksides that i dont care much for colourful stuff, prefer good stats... and i did a lot of trading on uo in the past, most items sell for prices where people want to resell for a profit.. i want to avoid that and get max price for things ideally...

you're kinda right about the dragons tho, i am new to it, there's people that have been taming for years and it's undoubtable i'll have a better one after doing it for longer. but that doesn't mean it's impossible to get lucky and grind a beast :)

i appreciate they aren't total beasts though when you consider the skills as well. thing is... from what i can see.. most people have just looked at the hp and fire/physical resist, and a lot of the fully trained dragons im seeing aren't that good.. like 550 str and 110 skills. they are all droping like 150 str and 30 combat skill... 30 combat skill is massive on a player :S

also not sure if people are killing them at like 50 an hour to reroll them... im releasing top dragons for better ones every night :S
all the 500k ones are gone now, just S rank ones left.

i dont think im massively wrong on the prices, just i dont think the dragons are as good as im saying they are. im judging it on too short of a time scale.

thing is i've had people offer like 10kk for one of these S rank dragons.. shoulda taken it tbh, didn't know what i was looking at.. i think it was C actually that they wanted.

prices at the moment seem a bit random, would be nice to get it a bit more stable.. i think im right on the brackets, but the dragons are really the bracket lower than i am saying. so the ones i wanted 2kk for should be 500k, the ones i anted 5kk for should be 2kk, 5kk ones should be 2kk, and the 50kk one should be 5... or 10 probably. there will be a 50kk dragon but i've not found it yet.

that guy that wanted to pay 10 wasn't really looking for a S rank, he was looking for a Kratos, or a Hulk. to be fair SaleC was not far off given the skill caps he has.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Calvin find a miner ( Bama can do this ) to dig you up a shadow elemental
That miner ( Bama ) might even have a bard with discordance ( Bama does )
Training might go real fast ( it will )
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i just take them to Blood Dungeon, kill a few blood elementals and a couple of paragons, then move over to the balrons.

if you can get a paragon balron and your dragon is strong enough to survive with bandages, then you can just watch a film or something and leave it macroing for an hour :)
takes ages for the para balron to die.

why shadow elemental?? Unknown mentioned them as well?

oh. serious question though, when i have achieved perfection with bushido, does it ever time out? cos sometime i get it within like the first 5% hp (often dont get it at all, i need more swordsmanship and some more hci on my tamer tbh)

i really need a dragon that can dps or stuff takes ages to kill.. i think it's okay if perfection never times out though.

can i not train it's resist spells up the same way i do with a character? just macro spam clumsy on it with a guildie?
it's like one of the easiest skills in the game to level.. on a character anyway, not sure about on a pet.
Last edited by Calvin on May 6th, 2020, 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.