Best PVM Pet on this server?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

Re: Best PVM Pet on this server?

Post by Calvin »

and also taught anyone reading it how to make a kick ass tamer... and demonstrate that it's pretty easy...

look it's simple right, tell me why. that's all it takes. dont just tell me to do something and take your word for it. that's not good policy for anything except being in the army. there's no chain of command here matey.

no, i will not respect your authority, on anything. that goes for anyone. i will respect your competence.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i rubber ducked taming in a blog basically.

i see no problem with that.

and yes, part of that is pointing out that people can make money off it.

remove stick from your ass bro.

if you have read this thread, from knowing nothing, you will now know what pets are available, what they are good for, where to get them, how to train them, what is good, what is bad, what is max, what is average, how much things are worth... all sorts. stuff which lets people play the game. stop complaining, buy some enlargement pills or something.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Calvin wrote: May 8th, 2020, 3:31 pm i rubber ducked taming in a blog basically.

i see no problem with that.

and yes, part of that is pointing out that people can make money off it.

remove stick from your ass bro.
Problem isn't that you can make money it's the listing of your products and prices. Effectively a selling thread. Also, this isn't your thread to just go blogmode on. Be respectful of people and create your own threads.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

considering i've been playing with the OP like every day... i dont think he minds.

he's probably happy his thread is popular...
The Silvertiger

Calvin wrote: May 8th, 2020, 3:31 pm if you have read this thread, from knowing nothing, you will now know what pets are available, what they are good for, where to get them, how to train them, what is good, what is bad, what is max, what is average, how much things are worth... all sorts. stuff which lets people play the game. stop complaining, buy some enlargement pills or something.
Now you're just making excuses and lying.
Calvin wrote: May 8th, 2020, 3:38 pm considering i've been playing with the OP like every day... i dont think he minds.
Does that change facts?
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

does context change facts... lemme think...
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

found this last night...

;)

im gonna name it "Selene's Ban Hammer"

ya just dont see the forest for the trees mate... the trees being.. what? cos i know what the forest is...

im gonna settle on the trees being small pp, cos it's probably the least offensive of the options.
The Silvertiger

rude reply
Last edited by The Silvertiger on July 27th, 2020, 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Selling List & Vendor

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

you're the kinda person that would rather the world burned than have someone like trump save it...

ironically i think it was you that suggested yamato mines? nice place to level tactics.

i dont have discordance, so it doesn't matter if i used a shadow ele. bama's not always gonna be there.

yes i will get discordance, but it's not *necessary*. the important info is that shadow eles are immune to pets.

all the rest of your shit is just shit. immune shadow ele. yamato warriors. job done. discord makes it easier. simples.

i've trained 4 dragons fully so far, all by different means. can pretty much do 3 a night easily without discordance, or a shadow ele. but might as well use one up to about 105.

this is the irony of these things though. it's not about me! and you only think it is, because to you, it's about you.
i dont think like you. i am not competing with you. frankly... honestly... because i have already decided a long time ago that i am better than you. yes that is arrogant of me, but i dont care. i will do my own thing, believing in myself, and if anyone wants to learn from what i do, great! they'll enjoy it. this bullshit competitiveness is pointless, all you will do is convince me you dont listen to reason. so lets just skip that, and get on with the game. i honestly dont see why people have such a problem with me believing in myself? it really does not have the effect you think it has. i honestly think you are just trying to drag me down to your level, to make yourself feel better about your own inadequacies. it just makes me think less of you. people did exactly the same with my warrior. FOR YEARS. fuck ya sampires.

what i do, is try to lead by example, because i know there is no point arguing with you. the only difference is that i am now posting it as i learn it myself, and i am posting it so people have some new content on the forum to look at, and maybe we'll get some fun game-play if people join in.

there is quite a few people on here that i do respect a lot tho.

like indie for example, as much as i dont like sampire, i 100% respect how well he understood how it worked and tweaked it. but a lot of players just follow a guide and never really think about what they are doing... by explaining it, they learn the game, and they learn the fun of the game. it's not playing it really.. it's playing with the rules. you need to know the rules to do that.

if you think all i wanted was a trained dragon, you dont know me. i want to understand how the system works. then i want to find new and innovative things you can make it do. like spawn a perfect dragon. or did you think it was about the gold? people... im not like you mate.
better or worse, to me it's preferable.

... people basically spent years telling me my character was shit and i should believe them and not my own eyes... so.. yeah, here's your result. but people like you are not the game, and i still love the game. i tolerate the people... without them there is no game.

there is a culture war going on at the moment, has been for the last few years... looking at you, i would have said you were a conservative type, but listening to you... you're a liberal type. you think it's about people and attitudes, not the actual thing itself... you take that for granted. well people like me, and tbh, trump, we dont care about people's attitudes and feelings so much; we care about the thing surviving, and doing well. take your petty shit elsewhere and let the men work. ;P

and if you think stuff being how it is makes me happy, you're wrong. i would much prefer having loads of awesome people to look up to.
imagine having the feeling of being the only adult in a world full of kids -_-'

and worse, every time you try to build something... some kid comes over and knocks it down. why?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

... maybe may have taken that a bit too far....
BooshBooshBoosh

Post by BooshBooshBoosh »

"well people like me, and tbh, trump"

You're comparing yourself to a big orange idiot that has successfully mismanaged every aspect of his presidency. How does this benefit you?

*edit* Wait, are you comparing yourself to Trump because you ignore math and facts and just say things like "nuh uh, my way is better" without providing anything to back up your claims?
Discord Boosh#7515
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

trump's not a smart guy, but he's got the right attitude.. in a way at least... he's pragmatic and goal orientated. he doesn't care so much about hurting people's feelings in the short term, cares more about the big picture and achieving positive results.

but he's a user of people, which is actually a good thing, because he doesn't need to know what is right, he will get someone that does to do the job. that's a good manager.
i dont really care what his personality is like tbh.
the biggest problem with trump is all the people refusing to work with him. if they could get over their petty shit, stuff would get done. they'd be given what they need to do what they can do.

it's the same as boris in the UK. but to me it boils down to a battle between nationalism and globalism... do you want all the shit to be owned and run by your government, or by global corporations (or national corporations... but we'll ignore that for now because it complicates things).

the thing is i, as a private citizen, have no control over what a global business does. the only reason you hate trump is because the businesses own all the media.
Last edited by Calvin on May 8th, 2020, 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Calvin wrote: May 7th, 2020, 10:15 pm Image
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

well, have kinda finished on the dragons now tbh... know what im looking for, how to train them etc.

... and i may have started on the wine with my steak dinner :3

i was gonna post all the fully trained ones to say like, this is a S, this is a S+
i saw one... that Darko.. something guy has it.. legendary 50kk dragon
im terrible with names.. you all have loads of characters anyway. you know who you are if you see this ^.^

was gonna post some example loot from greater dragons with the luck suit too.. explain how the loot system works.. what it's rolled where.. how the good jewelry occurs.. it doesn't work how people think...
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Calvin wrote: May 8th, 2020, 8:41 pm dragons ....how to train them
Shadow elemental trust me

Sorry couldn’t resist
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin likes this.