Archer builds for PvM

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
PatrickNapoleao

Re: Archer builds for PvM

Post by PatrickNapoleao »

MMMartin wrote: May 2nd, 2020, 1:32 pm bushido is only for honor perfection, here is formula how to make best skills

1000 [luck get] / [how much hitting wanna 20-9] = bushido skill you need for it

if you get like 50 bushido you get 5di per hit, 80 is like 8di per hit 120 is like 12di per hit

here nice note is MISS ATTACK = decrease -20DI and 200luck

50 [need 20 hitting for bonus 100DI and 1000luck]
52.7 [19hits]
55.6 [18hits]
62.5 [16hits] [1000/16 = 62.5 :D]
80 [13hits] [here is nice note special skills decrease mana, 120weapon skill + 80bushido = 200, only elf ]
100 [10hits]
111.2 [9hits] [this dont sure, but 120 skill give aswell 9 hits never try actual 111.2 but with formula it say like it]

you can choise with this value 50, 62.5, 80, 100, if you choise 50 and you miss attack evry 4 hits, you actualy get zero bonus for DI xD, but if choise 111.2 and use yumi double strike you get 4-5 hits maximalize damage with bonus perfection system
Great! Now I understand your point.

Hey... After some reading about Necromancy I saw that if you're human you can use curse weapon and wraith form without spending any points on Necromancy because of Joat passive ability.
What if... We set all skills at 120? Like:

120 Archery
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
120 Chivalry
120 Bushido
120 Spirit Speak

We could use Curse Weapon, Wraith Form and get all benefits from max bushido and max chivalry aswell.
The only drawback would be that we couldn't use VE. That's really necessary for an archer?
I mean... Most of the time I would be playing with a friend Sampire to tank the monsters for me.
So, my only concern would be to do the most damage possible ever, but still managing to keep being alive.

Do you think it's a good idea? Am I missing something?
Discord: Patrick#5288
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

well you get like 50% curse weapon, casting is easy, no problem
Wraith Form get like 0% so you will need use scroll or else dont have chance for use it
it just little unconfortable, but for pure damage you are right

try test server compare 65 chiv and 120 chiv and get insight of this skill xD if it relly good sacrafice skill for this,
aswell test server to bushido 100 and 120 diference in test server here are dummy earth elements, take bow and honor them

and last 90 ss and 120 ss [dont forget on test server setting 120 tactics anatomy and equip 100 DI damage is important factor in skill number]
PatrickNapoleao

Post by PatrickNapoleao »

MMMartin wrote: May 3rd, 2020, 8:39 am well you get like 50% curse weapon, casting is easy, no problem
Wraith Form get like 0% so you will need use scroll or else dont have chance for use it
it just little unconfortable, but for pure damage you are right

try test server compare 65 chiv and 120 chiv and get insight of this skill xD if it relly good sacrafice skill for this,
aswell test server to bushido 100 and 120 diference in test server here are dummy earth elements, take bow and honor them

and last 90 ss and 120 ss [dont forget on test server setting 120 tactics anatomy and equip 100 DI damage is important factor in skill number]
Suure!! Good ideaa!!
I'll do this, then I bring the results to the table! Thank's a lot!
Discord: Patrick#5288