Event for all the new players on Demise

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bug

Event for all the new players on Demise

Post by Bug »

New vendor with ball breaking sale prices! Selling The Most Knowledgeable Person robe for 500 gold.

All my vendors are Feluca Free so players need not worry about getting robbed or killed by other players. There might be a bit of a monster spawn though to deal with, at these prices I am selling stuff for I cannot afford those fancy Luna/perma gate vendor spots. But at least it has easy access, no boat required to get to my vendor.
Attachments
robe.jpg
robe.jpg (34.48 KiB) Viewed 3498 times
The Silvertiger

Re: Event for all the new players on Demise

Post by The Silvertiger »

Sounds like the vets are going to turn a nice profit. 😹
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
PatrickNapoleao

Post by PatrickNapoleao »

You forgot to mention where's your vendor, bro.
I'm a new player and would be very grateful to have this robe for 500g.
Discord: Patrick#5288
Xylithar

Post by Xylithar »

Fake. He put it on vendor, took a pic, then took it off. Now everyone's scrambling to find his vendor. Dirty marketing tactics.
Bug

Post by Bug »

PatrickNapoleao wrote: April 27th, 2020, 4:20 pm You forgot to mention where's your vendor, bro.
Crazy thing here, when I put that robe up for sale I forgot to mark a rune to the place. Cannot remember where it is. Go explore!

I have always remembered back in the old days where you would be running around and just happen upon player vendors out in the middle of nowhere that few folks knew about. Back before players used message boards and gated to their vendors from town, there is no surprise in that.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bug wrote: April 28th, 2020, 2:50 am
PatrickNapoleao wrote: April 27th, 2020, 4:20 pm You forgot to mention where's your vendor, bro.
Crazy thing here, when I put that robe up for sale I forgot to mark a rune to the place. Cannot remember where it is. Go explore!

I have always remembered back in the old days where you would be running around and just happen upon player vendors out in the middle of nowhere that few folks knew about. Back before players used message boards and gated to their vendors from town, there is no surprise in that.
I kinda figured you accidentally on purpose forgot so that it would properly be an event.

I have found so many long forgotten vendors while traveling. It's amazing the deals you can stumble across. 😺
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bug and Calvin like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Bug wrote: April 28th, 2020, 2:50 amI have always remembered back in the old days where you would be running around and just happen upon player vendors out in the middle of nowhere that few folks knew about. Back before players used message boards and gated to their vendors from town, there is no surprise in that.
i posted buying threads for months looking for a specific brace. then when i was out looking for idocs, i found a random small house in tram, with a random vendor, with pretty much exactly what i was looking for, for 15k!

true story.

i honestly wondered if there was a GM running ahead of me or something setting it up, but it was in the middle of nowhere, and i only ran by it, usually wouldn't have even checked. so i dont think so. pretty sure it was just a random find, but SO random.
it's actually quite a small world.

not sure if im still using it tbh, but for a good couple of years i was using a 15k bracelet in my end game suit :D
100kk arms, 70kk ring, 100kk shield, sword that cost like 500kk to make.. and a 15k bracelet :mrgreen:
Bug likes this.
Bug

Post by Bug »

Someone bought out the mkp. Congratulations to whoever it was. They may not have even known it was purposefully done as an event. Must have just been a random vendor.

Vendor was located in the desert of Tokuno north of town. Now that I am all sold out time to close up shop and stagger on through these sandy wastelands.
Attachments
robe.jpg
robe.jpg (159.03 KiB) Viewed 3366 times