is there some way i can get another house?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

is there some way i can get another house?

Post by Calvin »

because honestly, i have all this stuff, and i cant seem to sell it for any kind of decent prices, i would build something with it!

but i cant, because i have full slots. it's just ridiculous. let me use the stuff.

there's gotta be some way... maybe not giving another slot.. what about giving players a plot in magincia or something, aside from their account houses, to build a player town or something? have each house assigned by a GM?
Calvin

Re: is there some way i can get another house?

Post by Calvin »

the thing is right, i have multiples of many things. but that's not a bad thing, you can use those in large scale builds. like i have been collecting hedges over the years to make a hedge maze.

i have full sets of the GM masks and pumpkins. snowmen. bones. statues. sweets. valentines stuff. weird loots. plants. heads. snow. oars. skull things... there's loads!

but the thing is these all require a themed house. like a hedge maze, or a sweetshop, or an arctic cave, or a pirate ship, or a jousting arena, or a biodome!

all sorts of stuff, but i dont really want to knock down my houses to make these things.

and it would massively stimulate the economy and give people something to play for again.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

cub it all, you have oportunity now, xD like i cub so many deco for 50 cub embler and cub even some other items what noone wanna buy, this is meaning of cub CLEANING

it is like: this weapon look sweet but i have better, noone buy it for 10kk??? cub it xD done crafting next one
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

im not putting dragon lamps and stuff in cub for 50 emblems so i can roll a crystal you get from peerless -_-'

i would be happy to keep the deco honestly, but i have nowhere to put it!
except in a box >.<

i cub my runic crafts and loot up to like the top 2%. but that's all i cub really.

oh and ML/minor artes. +any crap gauntlet artes. but nothing else really.

then tots and items up to top 1% i will give away to new players.. all i really keep is deco. i look at it like paints in a pallet, you cant really have too many for when you need them. but im outa paper!
MMMartin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

see my prices are always pretty high end, because i dont actually want to sell things :P

all i do with the gold is buy more things, or gamble it away on runics.
i dont rly hoard or save it at all. im playing for the deco really. but everything i do is kinda moot because i cant really place it anyway... i can add to what i have.. but it doesn't really make it better, there's a point that it becomes too much

like i still have 1.5 mil emblems on my vendor, but im actually kinda hoping they dont sell, so i can roll like 5 greater decos, 5 medium, and like 12 lesser decos.

will probably get crap like. did get archery butte and 2 tall crystals on the other emblems, but also got a short crystal, skull spikes, and a mushroom. usually better to take the cash than gamble if you're not keeping the jackpots. just worried the barrel is going to disappear before i get to spend them.

lucked out on my medium rolls tbh, got donuts and silverware :D

but ya see why i dont lower the price, i kinda want em.

it's not like i got em for free..
i pay my CUB dues :P
i dont just collect shit.. only fair to get a lil cash back from all the gambling fails i think

.... i do kinda want that keep deed someone posted...

.. sad to think most of those golden hammers were 3.5mil when i bought them >.<

i tell ya what tho, it's not necessarily a bad thing, cos gold kinda = play time..

so basically that means people's time is now at a premium.. which in theory should encourage people to hunt and collect gold more.
means they have cut down the afk gold farmers a lot.
sux for people like me that coulda stored bazillions of gold while it was worthless, but good for new players and people actually playing the game.
i suppose i should adjust my prices more for this new economy.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Hmmm
Vendor
Not for sale
Awesome storage space
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

it's not storage space im after is the thing, it's display space
Gargl Kark likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Those gold hammers on a vendor not for sale frees up 20-25 deco spots
What else do you have that can go on a vendor not for sale
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

yeah but i wanna display the hammers, thats the point of keeping them at 1 charge :P

otherwise i'd just use them.

i probably have enough stuff to fully decorate another 3 houses :?

it would just look terrible it i crammed it all into 1 house. but i wanna use it. i just cant.
Last edited by Calvin on April 27th, 2020, 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Put the pot down Calvin
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

it is a fair point tho, it's bottle-necking me from playing, and i bet there's a few other people that have that too. there's no point me collecting stuff really cos there's nothing to do with it except gamble it away for perfect items.

if i had things to build, id play more, not just building, but gathering the stuff with which to build.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

i was see token, malas keep, write GM in game, maybethey will add second house with this ? it dont say you must be homless for it use XDXDXDXDXD

https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =6&t=30761

DAMN, i m genius :idea:
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

second house token is a brilliant idea!
Xylithar

Post by Xylithar »

Bro. Unless it was a val/verite hammer, don't save 1 charge runics. You can always buy another gold hammer.

I always sell off duplicates and keep original sets. There's no point in having 2 unless they're candebrelas or lamp posts etc.

You can always create a selling list with everything you want to sell on the forums and work with people on prices. Its better than resetting the vendors every damn day.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

You're just going to have to figure it out. There's really no point in you having 5 houses. Perhaps the answer is less is more. You don't have to display all the hammers just one of each. On the themed deco maybe you need to buy a high traffic house and just change the theme every so often. That's one thing I never understood about uo players. Like irl you change your deco with the season, but on uo you just keep adding to your deco like a hoarder and have basically the same thing for 10 years.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."