is there some way i can get another house?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: is there some way i can get another house?

Post by The Silvertiger »

"Hoarding is holding onto what I can’t keep and all the while convincing myself that I can. And in the end, what I’m really hoarding is my need to believe something at the expense of my existence"

You have to cut your losses at some point. Cull the craftables til only the best remains. If you have a problem making those decisions there are scripts that will cull for you. Here's the reality: if you have 100 God-tier katanas they aren't all going to sell. Especially in a not for profit sale. Perhaps an idea is to sell your deco in sets. Like a dining table set, etc.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i bought your horse saddle with poop set and sold it as separates for a profit. ;)

im allowed to hoard in a videogame dude :P
it's only unhealthy when you do it in real life, it's more that im a shoppaholic than a hoarder.. i cant resist a bargain. but i need to do something with the stuff, be that either a long term shop that i can keep open with a stock on offer. or large scale builds of themed houses.

it's good for the server at the end of the day to have someone there to buy the items immediately if you want to sell them cheap, to have items on offer for players to save for, to have interesting decoration and items being taken out of circulation at the same time as spawned, to have a donation item that is actually desirable. it's all good stuff i think.
Bug

Post by Bug »

I know a hoarder. Several years ago I went to help clean out his house and after cutting down the Tall Grass behind his home we found a bread truck. Inside from floor-to-ceiling were Stacks and stacks of old VCRs.
Calvin likes this.
The Silvertiger

Ok, you're allowed to hoard ingame as much as irl, but don't look to staff to help you hoard more. The reality is even if you were given another house that one would fill up too and you would still have deco in boxes because they don't fit, but you "can't" get rid of them because of "reasons."...

"Hoarding is holding onto what I can’t keep and all the while convincing myself that I can"

You sound like one of the young entitled idiots that are such a plague to USA.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bug

Post by Bug »

You are only allowed four houses, but there is no limit on the number of boats you can fill. See how big of a fleet you can acquire.
The Silvertiger

Bug wrote: April 30th, 2020, 1:43 am You are only allowed four houses, but there is no limit on the number of boats you can fill. See how big of a fleet you can acquire.
Just make sure you don't block off gameplay areas. ;)

Another alternative is let your friends hold your houses like Alvin does. He has 20 houses. Maybe you should ask if you could deco his houses. :D
Selling List & Vendor

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

The Silvertiger wrote: April 30th, 2020, 1:17 amYou sound like one of the young entitled idiots that are such a plague to USA.
yeah. but as i say, im the opposite in real life :P
it's nice to play this materialist perspective ^.^

it's not like in real life they go "oooh, you've too much stuff, you're only allowed to own 4 houses..."

lemme give you an example tho, i have some oars.. i have like 30 skeleton and zombie costumes.. i have some vampire bats.. anchor...
can you see where im going? i'll build a ghost-pirate ship!

then have to buy all the extra stuff to go with it and complete the build. that's all good for the economy and server..

im not saying give everyone 2 house slots, but the option to buy one, even if it's like 500kk. would give something for rich people to save for.
not everyone is gonna bother investing that. i would get other people to hold the house plots, but tbh people are kinda not that reliable.. they would fall.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

the real reason they wont let me make more houses:

that's right! it would be so awesome. your face would melt. 8-)
Arthrutus

Post by Arthrutus »

It's simple. Just buy a bunch of Garden Shed deeds. They'll expand your storage capacity.
Will-twins

Post by Will-twins »

Stop keeping 1 charges hammer...atleast keep a real hammer like valorite. Ur talking about space and u keep 1 use golds hammer x20x30??? I wonder what else is in ur chest loll