lockpicking

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Pkstylez

lockpicking

Post by Pkstylez »

currently i have a locking at 50.
i have a GM tinker but i read that you need a tinker chest made at certain skills? I thought chests were made in carpentry and i guess i just dont understand the reference of 50-70 70-90 then a GM lvl chest?
any guidance here would be great. Thanks
The Silvertiger

Re: lockpicking

Post by The Silvertiger »

There are chests on runes galore second floor. Message April if there aren't any keys on the vendor across the street.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Pkstylez

Post by Pkstylez »

thank you
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

you need to unlock a lock that is your appropriate level to gain

a better tinker makes a better lock.

so you start with boxes made by crap tinkers, and level through to opening boxes made by gm tinker.

tinkering is so easy to level up just making 1 ingot items that i leveled a second tinker just to level my lockpicker.

but as ST says, there are boxes of the right level you can use around luna. the vendors will sell the keys to re-lock the box to pick it again.
Pkstylez

Post by Pkstylez »

which vendor has the keys....
i cant find them?
Pkstylez

Post by Pkstylez »

anyone have a back up set of lock boxes?
i cant seem to get ahold of April for more keys or find the Vednor that has them?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Calvin wrote: May 4th, 2020, 7:24 pm i leveled a second tinker just to level my lockpicker.
it doesn't take long, just saying.
if no-one gets back to you in a day or 2, pm me and i'll make a new tinker. this is not the first time i've seen people asking.

just spawn it with 50 carp 50 tinker. give it 10k iron ingots. make a box every 10 tinker skill. you will gm tinker with <10k iron in about 3 hours.

there's only about 10 skills that are hard to GM in the game, i just skillball those then share them out to other characters with soul stones.
i shudder to think of people making like a mage with a skillball and using it for meditation or something
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

Only skill so far i found a pain was discordance... and i did it in a day... Not tried poisoning yet but Yeah see no real need for it anyway for my playstyle.

and only reason I found discordance a pain is the having to wait for the discord to wear off... just to get another chance at gains...til a friend told me about the meers and then it was easy as cake... so really any skill for the most part can be macro'd pretty easy if you have the right resources and knowledge.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

poisoning is really easy.

dare you to eat the apple after it's had 1000 deadly poisons applied to it :lol: