Old Statues

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

Old Statues

Post by Calvin »

ever have a look at your old statues and see how your character grew up? :D

wish i made one in 2015, nvm..

might be time for a new one...
Bug

Re: Old Statues

Post by Bug »

Never statued myself but a few years ago I can remember my sampire spawning suit was made up mostly of artifacts such as jackal's collar, tot gloves, leggings of bane, mace and shield glasses.It was so bad that I was getting my ass kicked by regular succubus.

Now all but the glasses have been replaced piece by piece with brsk gear. Just the other day I was taking on two of the paragon versions of those succibus at the same time.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bug wrote: May 5th, 2020, 8:45 pm Never statued myself but a few years ago I can remember my sampire spawning suit was made up mostly of artifacts such as jackal's collar, tot gloves, leggings of bane, mace and shield glasses.It was so bad that I was getting my ass kicked by regular succubus.

Now all but the glasses have been replaced piece by piece with brsk gear. Just the other day I was taking on two of the paragon versions of those succibus at the same time.
Nobody believed indika when he told everyone to stay away from jackals.

You must have some awesome jewelry now, though, huh?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i'll never get over the fact he was a park ranger in yellowstone.
now every time i think of indie i think of this:
Bug

Post by Bug »

Total hci is 42, which I have heard from several scripters is calculated the same as 45 for hit chance. I had these woodland pants with hci and i was able to complete the perfect suit around them and finally ditch those leggings of bane.

The sampire is the only character I have focused on over the years.
Attachments
pants.jpg
pants.jpg (105.27 KiB) Viewed 2309 times
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Bug wrote: May 6th, 2020, 5:16 am The sampire is the only character I have focused on over the years.
im the same with my warrior ^.^
finally getting my other characters suited up though now.
even my bard will be coming out of retirement if i can ever be bothered to GM discord on him

i will have to look into the woodland stuff.. is it meddable? that actually makes a *huge* difference to your mana regen. aww it's all elf only though innit? :<
there is probably some weird wood craft things that i could use... it's great fun trying to tweak and improve a warrior
Bug

Post by Bug »

You cannot meditate wearing wood, but that is okay since you have to be elf to wear it then you do not have 20 meditation anyways, got to rely on mana leech.

That is probably the big reason that wooden gear is not often crafted since it is a warrior thing.
Calvin likes this.