Six on Saturday

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Arthrutus

Re: Six on Saturday

Post by Arthrutus »

Are there any plans to adjust the loot packs on different facets in order to discourage AFK gathering?

Are there any plans to change the heartwood quest in order to discourage AFK gathering?

Thanks.
Dwn Wth Vwls and kentares like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Bad Religion wrote: May 10th, 2020, 9:12 am Currently, there is no real incentive to do champ spawns or harrowers(specifically) because 2 of the top 3 artifacts for a pvper only drop one time a year and the lack of new players makes powerscrolls ever decreasing in value. The Conjurer's Garb has almost completely replaced the Ari robe and cut it's value over in half. All the darkside pigments used on them were virtually wasted by people thinking that it would be their longterm robe option. My question is: Will we ever see these two game changing pvp artifacts any time other than Halloweentown, or perhaps as a replacement or addition for some Felluca artifact drops, particularly the Harrower to help encourage objective based pvp as they were intended?
... could put em in doom :P

what about a pvp event with a prize? i proper one, with objectives and a map. played like once a month or every 2 weeks?
make some teamplay necessary or something to encourage people recruit and stuff

.. i suppose the problem is you already have it with the hungry games and all that. other problem is that if there's a prize then everyone ends up just joining the winning team, and then the prize is monopolized.
(that's sorta what happened on my game of stronghold.. it's not good for the world though, we have all just decided it's over and are farming prizes for the next world. supposed to fight for them but we just have it locked down.. the last tournament we had 11 people tied for first place and all got the gold reward, cos it was agreed between them. if you have one dominant pvp guild you'll end up with the same thing - it wouldn't be a game then, just an item farm that would damage the economy. if you could think of a way to keep it an honest contest...)
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Any idea on when your going to stop the railbots duel clienting of certain guilds?
Bad Religion likes this.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

do you have some plan give DS color pets event/halloween/Xtown... rewards/drop ?

maybe make gold sink lotery for DS pets colors xD
tank likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

MMMartin wrote: May 10th, 2020, 9:17 pm do you have some plan give DS color pets event/halloween/Xtown... rewards/drop ?

maybe make gold sink lotery for DS pets colors xD
Quoting this to ask a question, do you plan on expanding the donation store? Aesthetic clothing, dyes, pet colors, qol , etc. could really help and maybe even incentivize a paid staff member to pay attention to us.

An expanded donation store and a gold sink vendor could really boost the server in a lot of ways. Heck putting kits on the gold sink vendor could solve a lot of problems too.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Dwn Wth Vwls

Post by Dwn Wth Vwls »

Pertaining to Demise and the overall direction of the server - I understand cloning OSI is the ultimate goal for the ML era but, I have a question about the faction system. Are the decision makers for or against improving the currently not utilized faction system? If they're for it, would staff be willing to employ a character ran think-tank where their function would be to formulate and organize clear suggestions on faction improvements within staffs parameters?

I'm sure there have been 100's of suggestions over the years but from a staff development perspective, it's a well coded system already in-game that can appeal to a lot of the questions already asked about adding content whether it be game mechanics, aesthetics, and scheduled event activity.

Last question -

Will mobs fleeing from aggressor at low hp ever be fixed/addressed to align with the OSI era specific mechanics? I understand more data is needed but I think it would be valuable for a lot of people to know if this is an agenda item for 2020 implementation or not.

Thanks in advance for your transparency and volunteered time.
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

My one and only question....

Are you going to assign more staff that can cover the times the current staff are not on?

Been on shard for less than 9 months.... the number of cheaters and griefers grows every day...
Centurion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Centurion wrote: May 10th, 2020, 7:35 pm Any idea on when your going to stop the railbots duel clienting of certain guilds?
and multiclient pvp
Centurion likes this.
Yamaha-

Post by Yamaha- »

Can we get garb epaulettes and maybe a hooded garb?
pegasus321

Post by pegasus321 »

Any plans for a loot bump?
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Are there any plans to breath new life into dead/unused features? An actual update for tmaps and fishing stuff would be nice, if it were permanent and worth doing. You could still use it for that event from last year if you were to hold it again, but the tmaps and mib are really useless right now. They dont give any incentive to actually go out and put the effort in. Another feature that needs to be updated is stealing, the only things that its useful for right now are stealable artifacts, stealing ps, and ToT/htown. I think if all three of these were given a profitable reason to be used, it would definitely bring some life/meaning to doing them.

Also, are we gonna ever get the pet vendors? I always see people constantly taming cusidhe, and trying to sell them, we should get the pet vendors eventually so people can just sell them without the effort.
Discord: Amish#1299
ortiz likes this.
Wreakage-

Post by Wreakage- »

Do you ever plan on Patching or maybe even fixing some 3-4 Resist being crafted on wepons?
HAGNOK

Post by HAGNOK »

Any plan to add masteries on Demise, that probably would make chaps active again if u guys put a low low chance on it it will make champs more active often.

Any plan to make a better CUB so pp stop storaging stuff, probably same duration but only creating during cub ones items would make server less lagged during not cub time and more active during cub time.

Thanks for makeing Demise a home for us all, GOd bless all the staff and your family during this delicate time, stay at home NERDS!
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Would it be possible to look into Luck and Loot packs

This isn't the 1st time it has happened and it has happened on other monsters to the Boy

An Orc Brute loot pack is
https://uo.stratics.com/database/view.p ... ers&id=263

Loot: 750 - 950 Gold. 25 Shadow Iron Ore, 10 Ingots, Magic Items (it doesn't specify how may but it is plural ) and the luck rolls decide the mods

Carved: 2 Raw Ribs

Special: Evil Orc Helm, Mask of Orcish Kin, Bola Ball

With 900+ luck the Boy got
Gold 25 Shadow Iron Ore, 10 Ingots

El'Ka'Bong_5-15_10.32-4.jpg
El'Ka'Bong_5-15_10.32-4.jpg (236.76 KiB) Viewed 9150 times

Pretty sure he could have got that with zero luck
I think it needs a look
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

suggestion: make amulet buff timer like 6 hours so amulets are worth having?