!! My protest thread !! PING

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
royal kapero2

!! My protest thread !! PING

Post by royal kapero2 »

@Eos#5619 @Asteria#2111 @Selene#5334
I have had enough of my increased ping, I understand no one takes responsibility for this. So when the server moved, all the issues happened.

My proposal things are:
a) a new host location for Europeans, please?
b) Could you at least make a guide to change a trace route?
c) Old host by a chance?
d) Share your solution, it's been 2 months when I was advised to speak about it on forums, I talked with Selene in game, but the main topic on forums was deleted. Perhaps the issue was silenced by trolls.
e) Proxy?

Could I get the reply asap?

The following answers I don't accept:
a) go make your own server,
b) you need to realize people outside the US have to deal with higher ping. Even If we can improve, we will not do it.
c) staff don't get paid
d) lol this is a pvm server, lol pvpers only keep our economy alive, lol our bots are working hard
Cartesius and tank like this.
royal kapero2

Re: !! My protest thread !! PING

Post by royal kapero2 »

How do I speedhack? I can post any video of any pvper dying to my character without healing with bandages, there is no way I could use easyuo scripts, for steps? for dressing a weapon? Not a single proof I cheat, everything is recorded

If anyone wants to see his deaths, feel free to ask me.
tank

Post by tank »

Since server has relocated europeans players have very bad ping.
Make ping the same as before or relocate server every 6 months between Europe and USA
royal kapero2 likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

It is unfortunate that my guild invited and helped build an italian group and a Korean group of about 30-40 players in the last 6 months, now they can’t play anymore due to an increased ping of 200.

I would be for relocation back to the old location or any kind of fix even if it means I ping 200 again rather than 80.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
tank

Post by tank »

thats the fact we lost italians, many spanish and polish aswell as koreans and most of chinese players
Alvin likes this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Evenning hours are unplayable for many ReQ players now (Russia/Poland/Turkey). Mornings are slightly better, but we also have bad ping.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

My ping is like 30 right now, but server unfun to play with all the cheating in pvp, broken economy, and no incentive to do spawns or harrowers because of the introduction of the garb that only spawns once a year.
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

Reetus wrote: May 11th, 2020, 6:38 am
Lmao.
Gotta agree with Kapero, Too much ping for EU.
Would be nice to see the amount server has to cover costs, since donations went ON, current host plan and cost too.
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Rogue Noob and Calvin like this.
tank

Post by tank »

Centurion wrote: May 12th, 2020, 12:28 pm
if you played games in 2000s in computer club you might be understand that its real situations :D
Calvin likes this.
Cartesius

Post by Cartesius »

Yep, way too much ping playing from EU. Much worse than previous host.
Centurion likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

... should probably stress that they mean eastern Europe.

although admittedly there are times i've noticed lag on the new host, it's not as fast as the old one. but they complained about the old one as well lol... so yeah...

it's definitely not unplayable.

is it cos the scripts wont work cos you're trying to put in commands with like milliseconds between them?

here's an idea.. find out your ping, make the script set all your timings between commands to your ping+10 or something. put it on a variable, and have it set the variable every time you connect or whatever. or just stop trying to win pvp based on who has the fastest scripts and lowest ping -_-' i hate uo pvp so much lmao. it's all problem solving, and the solution is always lame! i would rather lose than do what is needed to win pvp on uo... anyway...

ping is playable.. but yeah fair enough, for eastern europeans, it's probably not currently pvp-able.

..... we could just move kapero? :D
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Calvin wrote: May 13th, 2020, 8:04 pm ... should probably stress that they mean eastern Europe.

although admittedly there are times i've noticed lag on the new host, it's not as fast as the old one. but they complained about the old one as well lol... so yeah...

it's definitely not unplayable.

is it cos the scripts wont work cos you're trying to put in commands with like milliseconds between them?

here's an idea.. find out your ping, make the script set all your timings between commands to your ping+10 or something. put it on a variable, and have it set the variable every time you connect or whatever. or just stop trying to win pvp based on who has the fastest scripts and lowest ping -_-' i hate uo pvp so much lmao. it's all problem solving, and the solution is always lame! i would rather lose than do what is needed to win pvp on uo... anyway...

ping is playable.. but yeah fair enough, for eastern europeans, it's probably not currently pvp-able.

..... we could just move kapero? :D
In the UK the ping is bollocks as well today ping was over 300 .... worst so far was past 900!!!
Calvin likes this.
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Not just eastern europe ...western is fucked too