wow!

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Toxic Tears

wow!

Post by Toxic Tears »

i just came and look for :shock: anybody oldies here and i dont remember any single name in this forum ..
Calvin

Re: wow!

Post by Calvin »

we do seem to have new players though...

i dont really know what happened to everyone tbh... i guess maybe the botters chased off the players then all got banned?

it seems like we are sort of rebuilding/repopulating the world again at the moment.

i take long breaks from the game, and i suppose they might be as well. best to check around event times, that's when a lot of old players usually come back for a UO holiday :)

it's very possible there was a group of players who were hardcord multi-clienting and botting, to the point that they had a lot of sway over the server. who then got cut out root and stem, leaving a bit of a hole that needs to heal up.

not sure tbh, but it would make sense.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Toxic Tears wrote: May 14th, 2020, 10:29 am i just came and look for :shock: anybody oldies here and i dont remember any single name in this forum ..
How far back are we talking?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

he's right there is loads missing.. tanya, rinoa, april, les stroud, indika, Outsider, MiQ, gay-jay, tesla, mb, melody, maya, akka, misa, government, baekjo.. pretty much all of BAD, especially.... oh fuck what was his name... the naked guy... pont?

other players still around but not as much, like Jon, Ludens, Amish..

there's all the pvp dicks as well.

it'll be fine as long as we get new players in this generation. the old ones will probably come back as well after a break.
Misa Amane likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

tell ya what tho, this years halloween and christmas towns could be really interesting if we have a whole new generation of players.

wont all just be people idling and afking for the rarest items.. proper trades going just based on the items and not their history... could be cool actually.

i think we're looking at a new era here... not sure what will happen :S
The Silvertiger

That's why I asked. Most of those kids are newish in comparison to others. Like MB, actual BAD, Bama, indika, bear gryllz\les are actual legit old timers. We still have Bama, a couple from actual BAD [no longer playing,] MB just posted the other day... So I mean they're here... But yeah I mean how far we going back?
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Frasier likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

forums are pretty quiet compared to how they used to be, but the game is pretty busy!
BooshBooshBoosh

Post by BooshBooshBoosh »

Calvin wrote: May 17th, 2020, 1:04 am forums are pretty quiet compared to how they used to be, but the game is pretty busy!
Discord is just so much better for communicating with other players. Forums are still great for information exchanges, but they don't hold a candle to discord when you want/need to chat.
Discord Boosh#7515
The Silvertiger

^^^
For sure! Sit here clicking refresh waiting on a reply never appealed to me.
Selling List & Vendor

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

should pin some discord channel links maybe

and maybe unpin the cows thread??
Arden

Post by Arden »

Calvin wrote: May 16th, 2020, 8:01 pm he's right there is loads missing.. tanya, rinoa, april, les stroud, indika, Outsider, MiQ, gay-jay, tesla, mb, melody, maya, akka, misa, government, baekjo.. pretty much all of BAD, especially.... oh fuck what was his name... the naked guy... pont?

other players still around but not as much, like Jon, Ludens, Amish..

there's all the pvp dicks as well.

it'll be fine as long as we get new players in this generation. the old ones will probably come back as well after a break.
Just bc all the “old” players don’t talk to you doesn’t mean they don’t play. I speak to many of those people frequently. Like most of us they are doing other things and play occasionally.

Many are on diff servers.

Les got banned.
Mb is still here
Outsider still here
Jay got banned
Indika plays a diff server
April is still here

I wish you’d go away though. You’re the kinda guy that needs to play solitaire.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i would pwn your azz at solitaire.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

and i'm still the best
Rogue Noob and Will-twins like this.
Teepolizer2

Post by Teepolizer2 »