Some thoughts about Demise

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: Some thoughts about Demise

Post by The Silvertiger »

Dang how come no one ever offered me 5kk. :'(
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

where do we post suggestions...?

i would like to suggest being able to sell crystal balls of pet summoning, with a link to pet stats and maybe colour or something. so we can make pet vendors.

maybe the ball cracks or something when they double click it and the pet comes out tamed but unbonded
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

tank wrote: May 14th, 2020, 2:10 pm Since you can see trash talking about afk gathering, vpn bots, bods collectors, hw bots etc...

My proposal is DELETE all bods and bod system, delete hw quests for kits and saws.

ADD all types of runics on special vendors with FIX price

What it will change?
Well.

- New players will not see this bullshit in UOG Demise public chat about afk scriping, vpn bots etc.
- Since afk gethering will not be profitable, we will see more pvp content here.
- Demise economy will be always fine

Please like this post if you like the idea.
If you dont like you are welcome to discuss below.
feupa wrote: May 9th, 2018, 1:31 pm why so angry about that? why dont you farm attended or unattended ? I doubt you never use unattended macros... Just crying about others who does, should spend you time doing something better... its just crap see this posts about you crying...
feupa wrote: May 9th, 2018, 3:18 pm
Bama wrote:
feupa wrote:why so angry about that? why dont you farm attended or unattended ? I doubt you never use unattended macros... Just crying about others who does, should spend you time doing something better... its just crap see this posts about you crying...
I'm not crying at all I am doing the opposite of crying

Speaking of doing something better maybe you should do something better than reading posts that get you upset

You are so adorable

Please fix Enemy Of One it is killing the unattended gold farmers
yeah, still crying, i guess you need some good macros to farm something.
Bama wrote:
Ahhhh
A LOOP member ..........................

..............that must have died mysteriously while at work/school/pumping the neighbors dog

I will say this the majority of LOOP no longer do unattended gold farming.................. they are now buying ornaments for 103KK
Another point, i guess you mad and crying cause u cant farm gold for that...

Keep crying bro, the farm will continue...

Tank the AFK resource gatherers become gold farmers
In another post you wrote Felucca will be covered...... ok
Trammel the re spawn is to slow ..........ok
You are forgetting a facet that the re spawn is as fast as Felucca and when you kill a para you also get a loot bump. Go try policing that when you can't attack them.................

............not many 120 herding power scrolls around Tank

Who is allied to LOOP now?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
tank

Post by tank »

Well, how many places do we have in Ilsh ? Wisps, blood elementals, demons. Only few locations. That’s all. And you will get 100-150k per hour there. Can u compare it with afk bod makers and collectors?
tank

Post by tank »

Imagine that almost all gold will go to runic vendors so economy will be fine
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

tank wrote: May 14th, 2020, 10:52 pm Imagine that almost all gold will go to runic vendors so economy will be fine
    Your complaint is afkers... but your solution leads to afkers just moving to harder to place police. With hw you have hw to police. With bods you can limit it to shops. With gold farms you literally have 5 maps.

It doesn't even matter if it's comparable. Nothing is going to be comparable with bods. #wipeandtryagain
    Never forget June 4th 1989!
    Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
    Bama likes this.
    Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

tank wrote: May 14th, 2020, 4:27 pm
    Arden wrote: May 14th, 2020, 4:06 pm Everyone on the server has afk’d items. Including you.
    This thread is about future.
    So about the future.. then how about you wipe your accounts stocked full of ill gotten gains and show good faith on wanting a fair server? Bet you won't do that.. cause you already got what you need so now you want the HW quests gone and the bods gone.. so no one can ever catch up right?

search my posts..I'm vocal about HW runics being to easy to get... but i don't want them removed... I just want the top of the line runics to actually be rare.

I've also said the staff need to be more active... I've witness and reported racist BS ingame.. along with blatant rules violations... from guilds like S^&P and TRT... to name two that stand out as exploiters and rule breakers..(if you are not allowed to names guilds or names then idc because cheaters and griefers should be outed every time they break the rules or harrass others).

BTW tank those that want to pvp are already in fel...those that don't want to pvp are not going to go there just because you want easy targets...quit trying to force the staff into making players go to fel for your entertainment. go kill that same person you killed or was killed by two minutes ago and be happy you have pvp... the game is not only about pvp like you think.
    Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Arden wrote: May 14th, 2020, 4:06 pm
    tank wrote: May 14th, 2020, 3:51 pm
    Arden wrote: May 14th, 2020, 3:47 pm Yes ... let’s Let all the cheated items stay in the game so new players can over pay for shit players like tank got afk.

Trash idea. Delete this
    i didnt get anything afk but i can see hw rewards on yours guildmates vendors
    Everyone on the server has afk’d items. Including you.
    not me...