Home Owner's Association for Homes inside Luna?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bug

Re: Home Owner's Association for Homes inside Luna?

Post by Bug »

Ha even I had forgotten about that post. Strange though after all this time the staff member that was attacking me is gone, and also the friend I was standing up for is gone because he just got tired of things here.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

so did you all turn up to protest tycho at the bridge?

it's kinda ironic that people are complaining about the afkers and stuff now :/

like.. ya did kinda all organize to get the gm that was policing it removed..

can we all maybe stop killing eachother and grow the population instead?
Bug

Post by Bug »

That whole thing happened when Les Stroud was just standing out somewhere in HW far away from the scripters and Tycho jailed him for being afk. Was not running a macro of any kind. I believe they had previous rub for each other over something that provoked this,not sure.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

kentares

Post by kentares »

Calvin wrote: May 16th, 2020, 3:05 am
No, now shoo unless you would like to help us implement a HOA inside the walls of Luna. Too many different colors, we need to tone it down a bit for the children... yes, that's why! :|
Bug

Post by Bug »

Unfortunately we are forgetting that Alvin holds a majoity of 51% of all Luna. What power would we have here when he can override any of our decisions?
kentares

Post by kentares »

Bug wrote: May 16th, 2020, 4:14 pm Unfortunately we are forgetting that Alvin holds a majoity of 51% of all Luna. What power would we have here when he can override any of our decisions?
Well then I for one will cast my vote for Alvin. If what you say is true; then we might as well get the majority owner in on the HOA Board along with you! ;)
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

are you guys actually luna home owners in the first place to be making this association?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

we should build a player town... then you genuinely can have all this sort of stuff.

i might be persuaded to sacrifice my back plot at castle to build something in a player town.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Calvin wrote: May 16th, 2020, 7:28 pm we should build a player town... then you genuinely can have all this sort of stuff.

i might be persuaded to sacrifice my back plot at castle to build something in a player town.
We had a few, some unofficial guild area's, wolves clan, yew orcs, and modoc [or was it mordoc.] Modoc(?) was the biggest spanning most of the fel yew gate area eastsoutheast
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

kentares wrote: May 16th, 2020, 6:52 pm
I
This guy............

..........making a thread about houses bylaws and what owners can and can not do

.............................yet he owns

....................................THIS

Syn_5-16_16.18.jpg
Syn_5-16_16.18.jpg (214.41 KiB) Viewed 3642 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
kentares and Calvin like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

can i decorate it for you?

seriously. can even leave it as a dirt plot if you want, i'll just use plants and normal game stuff, nothing expensive or rare.

maybe put a bit of water in the middle of it for me if you dont mind, just so it makes sense. will make a nice oasis.
kentares

Post by kentares »

Calvin wrote: May 16th, 2020, 7:23 pm are you guys actually luna home owners in the first place to be making this association?
No, I do not own a home inside the walls of Luna; I am more of an umbra / free swamp keep in Fel kinda guy. But that doesn't mean an organized group of dedicated players could not police and improve the property values of the homes that are within the Luna city walls.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

"home owners association"

kentares likes this.
kentares

Post by kentares »

Calvin wrote: May 16th, 2020, 8:32 pm can i decorate it for you?

seriously. can even leave it as a dirt plot if you want, i'll just use plants and normal game stuff, nothing expensive or rare.

maybe put a bit of water in the middle of it for me if you dont mind, just so it makes sense. will make a nice oasis.
Oh my goodness Mi'Lord Calvin, I would love that! In fact I think you should probably decorate it before I convert it over to work on Special Projects.