Home Owner's Association for Homes inside Luna?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
kentares

Home Owner's Association for Homes inside Luna?

Post by kentares »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeowner_association

Where shall we begin with the requirements? No, I am not a home owner in Luna; but I feel that I can flex my opinion on the home owners in such a popular city and that we as a community can fix the eye sore that is Luna. Come everyone let us all be social media justice warriors.

Let us begin:

BYLAWS
ARTICLE I
GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1 Name and Location. The name of the association is [Name of Association] (the "Association.") The principal office of the Association shall be located at [Association's Address of Record] but meetings of Members and Board of Directors may be held within the state of [State Name], County of [County Name], as may be designed by the Board of Directors.

State Name: Demise

County Name: Luna

What shall we name ourselves?

*sits back to watch the fires and pitchforks* :lol: :twisted:
The Silvertiger

Re: Home Owner's Association for Homes inside Luna?

Post by The Silvertiger »

What does the bylaws say about player who are no longer living?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
kentares

Post by kentares »

The Silvertiger wrote: May 15th, 2020, 6:16 am What does the bylaws say about player who are no longer living?
A great example of something that needs to be added. So the Great Silvertiger; what should the bylaws say?
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

kentares wrote: May 15th, 2020, 5:50 am What shall we name ourselves?

I Have Been In Quarantine With My Spouse Far Too Long And I Am Buying A Melon Baller To Scoop Out Their Eyes Inc

....... it might be a tad to long for a name
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bug

Post by Bug »

HOA rules? Are my purple flowers going to have to be taken out? Am I going to have to cut down that dead tree on my porch? Am I going to have to plug up that lava flow?

Will I be able to even customize my house or are all Luna houses going to be forced to convert to the predesigned 7x7, marble workshop, sandstone patio types?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i hate bylaws.

by-law
noun
BRITISH
a regulation made by a local authority or corporation.
a rule made by a company or society to control the actions of its members.

they're basically just laws made by people that aren't allowed to make laws >.<
should be a bs-law, not a by-law...

technically, in the US, does that make all state law a bylaw, and federal law the actual law?
(that's what the whole civil war was about ya know.. it wasn't really about slavery. history written by the winners innit ;))

i think there's some really nice houses around luna tbh. tho Edwin's house has stood unchanged and with empty vendors for like 8 years now.. he showed me around it one time when i was seeing who was on my old icq list. it was literally that long ago, and it hasn't changed even a tile in all the time.
kentares

Post by kentares »

Bama wrote: May 15th, 2020, 12:06 pm I Have Been In Quarantine With My Spouse Far Too Long And I Am Buying A Melon Baller To Scoop Out Their Eyes Inc

....... it might be a tad to long for a name
IHBIQWMSFTLAIABAMBTSOTEI.. I don't know it has a certain ring to it; I like it. Any other suggestions? If not can we put it to a vote?

kentares
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

kentares wrote: May 15th, 2020, 5:54 pm IHBIQWMSFTLAIABAMBTSOTEI

kentares
IHBIQWMSFTLAIABAMBTSOTE Inc

Fixed it for you

I can tell we will need Carmen to lead us
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
kentares likes this.
kentares

Post by kentares »

From a concerned citizen worried about his property values,
Bug wrote: May 15th, 2020, 2:13 pm HOA rules? Are my purple flowers going to have to be taken out? Am I going to have to cut down that dead tree on my porch? Am I going to have to plug up that lava flow?

Will I be able to even customize my house or are all Luna houses going to be forced to convert to the predesigned 7x7, marble workshop, sandstone patio types?
Bug, this is exactly what I am talking about! Very good, I like all of these points. Also, we need to decide on a board; will be taking names and we can put it to a vote.

So, without a board setup yet; I would love to see nothing but the sandstone type homes. Of course we will have to discuss what will be on the patio. For everything to match within the walls of Luna I feel like the following options should be provided; these are probably too many options:

We will also have to discuss what can be placed on the house signage; certainly something regarding the HOA's name like: "IHBIQWMSFTLAIABAMBTSOTEI is the greatest HOA"

Don't forget we will need to discuss fees; I believe that based off of the number of items in the home there should be a storage tax. The number of vendors should pay a monthly sales tax. Speaking of vendors we need a dress code. I am or about to be a married man; I do not to see all of these scantily clad vendors selling me "Powder of Fortification" especially the blue varieties.

I don't think there should be any forges or those tacky tacky sea green / light green commodity deed boxes on or near the front doors or the welcome steps.

What do you think?

Thank you for your time and consideration,

kentares
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

How do you plan on enforcing your by-laws?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
pegasus321

Post by pegasus321 »

Cant wait for all the houses to drop when replacing.
kentares

Post by kentares »

The Silvertiger wrote: May 15th, 2020, 7:00 pm How do you plan on enforcing your by-laws?
Enforce.. Sir, I am not the board nor will I be part of the board; most likely. I am just stirring up the pop to see what bubbles up. Wait.. are you volunteering to become part of the board of our HOA? I think we should get a few administrators of the our universe they will have a lot of valuable input as to land values and taxes.

kentares
kentares

Post by kentares »

pegasus321 wrote: May 15th, 2020, 7:35 pm Cant wait for all the houses to drop when replacing.
We could fine them for leaving their litter everywhere while getting their homes into compliance; I like your thinking! :D
Bug

Post by Bug »

Since we are going back to the old style housing system we need to have Luna zone under the feluca rule set.

So that way if people resist the HOA then the board can dispatch Igor the Red out to stand outside their homes keeping them harassed by casting earthquake until they comply.

Also code enforcement will be an easy thing since these type of houses do not have lockdowns but instead lockable doors. So when subjects leave their trash out on their porch then anyone can walk by and pick it up.
kentares

Post by kentares »

Bug wrote: May 15th, 2020, 7:42 pm Since we are going back to the old style housing system we need to have Luna zone under the feluca rule set.

So that way if people resist the HOA then the board can dispatch Igor the Red out to stand outside their homes keeping them harassed by casting earthquake until they comply.

Also code enforcement will be an easy thing since these type of houses do not have lockdowns but instead lockable doors. So when subjects leave their trash out on their porch then anyone can walk by and pick it up.
Bug, I think you have just earned yourself a spot with the HOA board. Once again I am not part of the board; we need to have a vote. I feel like you're the kind of leadership we need for the HOA. Let none of us every forget about... (Because everyone has been banned lately, I am too am making my own ban). You went toe to toe and brought the community together even if you were defeated. :cry:
Bug likes this.