what is wrong

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
cosima

what is wrong

Post by cosima »

whats wrong with shop owners .one fucking repair deed 999 gold.its a joke .empty scroll cost nothing ?
Madmarz

Re: what is wrong

Post by Madmarz »

Everything's inflated, just make it yourself if it's too much. Should just do that anyway
MB

Post by MB »

Because it's the default price. Too much work to enter in prices for 100 gold when you can drag and drop it for 999
LadyReira likes this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

I think it's a fair price to pay if you don't have a crafter to do the little bit of work yourself. You should be able to make back the 6k you spent in a few kills anyways. :>
Lead44 likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

yea all I got to do is kill Anthony 1 time and I got 6k to repair my stuff
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
LadyReira

Post by LadyReira »

cosima wrote:whats wrong with shop owners .one fucking repair deed 999 gold.its a joke .empty scroll cost nothing ?

I was selling repair deeds for FREE.
But....one person took all deeds. If put deed on vendors for cheap than normal price..vendor owners should restock for every time.
and 999gp is easy for restock.
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

If you charge 999, not only does it price itself automatically, but people will buy fewer repairs at once. Like LadyReira, I routinely see people buy 20 or 30 repairs at a time if they are cheap or free. Vendors only hold 125 items like any other container; a high-traffic shop can go out of stock pretty fast, meaning you can end up restocking 5 or more times per day. So it's mainly for seller convenience.

I still sell mine for 5gp. I went to using a script to restock because the vendor empties out within a couple hours. I'm happy to help people fix their stuff without a prohibitive price barrier, but it does get a little time-consuming restocking by hand. If I ever remodel my shop, I'll probably end up having a dedicated vendor for each type of repair so as to only restock once every 1-2 days.