Heads up for staff

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: Heads up for staff

Post by The Silvertiger »

desalonne wrote: May 26th, 2020, 4:30 am
The Silvertiger wrote: May 26th, 2020, 4:26 am I'm in agreement with you that they shouldn't be punished for past actions on another server, but *noted is fine.

To File I encourage you to forgive these people as they probably already forgot about it anyways.

GL HF
i think the issue is file brought in some personal feelings that had nothing to do with the original statement. Ones personal feelings towards players has no impact on the knowledge said players possess. I think alvin said it best....hes just upset that they've been murdering him on his home server.
As I said, while not particularly relevant to the op, but it is relevant to the title and should be *noted by staff members so that they can be on the lookout for such activities.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

The Silvertiger wrote: May 25th, 2020, 4:51 pm I'm actually surprise File spoke up like that. He must really dislike these players. Can you further detail the thread for us File?
Well when you consistently lose to them every even fight even while cheating, some discontent can be brewed.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

The Silvertiger wrote: May 26th, 2020, 4:42 am
desalonne wrote: May 26th, 2020, 4:30 am
The Silvertiger wrote: May 26th, 2020, 4:26 am I'm in agreement with you that they shouldn't be punished for past actions on another server, but *noted is fine.

To File I encourage you to forgive these people as they probably already forgot about it anyways.

GL HF
i think the issue is file brought in some personal feelings that had nothing to do with the original statement. Ones personal feelings towards players has no impact on the knowledge said players possess. I think alvin said it best....hes just upset that they've been murdering him on his home server.
As I said, while not particularly relevant to the op, but it is relevant to the title and should be *noted by staff members so that they can be on the lookout for such activities.
Yea they totally care considering kapero who literally tried to fuck with malo’s family still is allowed to post on forums and play the server.
Obviously do not allow doxxing
But no need to take over a thread for people who probably didn’t even do that and isn’t about that.

Anthony is just being a little bitch. Like always.
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

GL HF

While i understand your point let me make one for ya... if you did something bad IRL.. like rob a bank or assaulted a person... you'd get punished right? So what punishment is there for being a griefer or exploiter? None.. it is up to the player base to make sure bad behaving players are punished and part of that is calling them out on their past crimes... in this case file is doing that... is it right? not for me to say but players behaviors on this shard are extremely bad....I have personally witness threats of doxxing and worse in the vendor gate area by many guilds...So maybe instead of bashing on a player why not try and encourage good behavior... Like when you get beat in a fair fight or even and unfair fight you acknowledge it instead of making excuses for it? Or did you not get taught about sportsmanship and common courtesy? Just saying.. players on this shard need to lighten up and quit trying to be internet bullies every chance they can just because they know they won't get punished.

Just my two cents...
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

That's a fair point actually and there are bad things done irl that aren't illegal. However, I seriously disagree with punishing someone because they made a mistake 20 years ago [note: it's been a few years, but not 20 in this case] which is what happens a lot irl and in-game. It often leads people to do what is expected of them.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Staff already knows exactly what is wrong with casting and said it's not worth it to fix. No need to have extra players test when there has been a few OSI players already test and give them the feedback to correct it, they ignored it.

I even bumped the bug report a couple times, and they say it's still "working as intended" because it isn't worth it to code it correctly, they don't see the small adjustments as worth it because they don't realize how much stuff like that matters in higher level mage pvp.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Maloskies wrote: May 27th, 2020, 8:45 am Staff already knows exactly what is wrong with casting and said it's not worth it to fix. No need to have extra players test when there has been a few OSI players already test and give them the feedback to correct it, they ignored it.

I even bumped the bug report a couple times, and they say it's still "working as intended" because it isn't worth it to code it correctly, they don't see the small adjustments as worth it because they don't realize how much stuff like that matters in higher level mage pvp.
Imagine them modifying casting incorrectly on tc though, but Tweaking casting is too hard LOL as I said before thanks eos for your half-ass fixes.
Arden

Post by Arden »

atomic chicken wrote: May 27th, 2020, 2:01 pm
Maloskies wrote: May 27th, 2020, 8:45 am Staff already knows exactly what is wrong with casting and said it's not worth it to fix. No need to have extra players test when there has been a few OSI players already test and give them the feedback to correct it, they ignored it.

Imagine them modifying casting incorrectly on tc though, but Tweaking casting is too hard LOL as I said before thanks eos for your half-ass fixes.
Please don’t implement test center casting :(
Bama likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 41#p130741

its not the only thing wrong with casting currently. I was told by someone who knows nothing about pvp that it doesnt matter. Probably take his word for it.

All that being said this is the closest server i've seen to emulate OSI casting. Just wish they would start taking the few final steps towards perfecting it and I would have helped finish. The fact they wouldn't even make a simple change I suggested. Admitted the casting wasn't right but said it wasnt worth it was a joke. From someone who knows nothing about pvp.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.