Heads up for staff

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
atomic chicken

Heads up for staff

Post by atomic chicken »

A few guys who played osi extensively have started playing here, so if you want to get osi casting as close to accurate as possible now would be a decent opportunity to seek out some of their insight and test the things that they suggest are different.
Plenty of dudes, like calamity, bane and morto, just to name a few.

If you don’t want to, obviously that’s you’re prerogative. You can prob find most of em on discord, if you need to, you can pm me on forums and I can get you their actual discord info.
Anthony File

Re: Heads up for staff

Post by Anthony File »

These same people are known for unprovoked harassing and doxxing of players on other servers, a few of them may be decent players but that doesn't change the fact that they are garbage human beings.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Anthony File wrote: May 24th, 2020, 7:08 am These same people are known for unprovoked harassing and doxxing of players on other servers, a few of them may be decent players but that doesn't change the fact that they are garbage human beings.
Never known any of those 3 to dox, I do know a few shitty things you’ve done but I’m not about bringing up personal shit.

Regardless, being a dickhead doesn’t mean they don’t know about casting. So your point honestly has very little validity, especially since I advocate staff test anything suggested as inaccurate.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Anthony File wrote: May 24th, 2020, 7:08 am These same people are known for unprovoked harassing and doxxing of players on other servers, a few of them may be decent players but that doesn't change the fact that they are garbage human beings.

Speaking of garbage human beings....when are we gonna start addressing the blatant cheating that is happening (and able to be observed in the several videos posted by the person quoted) and start enforcing the server rules?

If the rules are not going to be enforced then atleast let the server know so people can start finding other unapproved forms of assists like anthony file has done so that everyone can use the journal checks and scripts that were intentionally broken. Thanks.
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

Honestly... when i first started playing... the staff seemed absent but i can tell you since the server move they have been active....you may not see it but they have been active.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Oh the irony.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

This isn’t a bash people’s personhood thread, it’s an FYI for staff to get some insight on a mechanic. Thank you file for detailing the thread.

lol perfecting osi casting will be useful btw, it will make mages slightly stronger Bc rn certain things make it slower than osi.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Sweet accusation, glad you stayed on topic with this totally relevant information about osi casting.
Bad Religion likes this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

they are more garbage than you and your friends, you mean ? :)
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I'm actually surprise File spoke up like that. He must really dislike these players. Can you further detail the thread for us File?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

The Silvertiger wrote: May 25th, 2020, 4:51 pm I'm actually surprise File spoke up like that. He must really dislike these players. Can you further detail the thread for us File?
    yes, they kick Antony's ass everyday,

thats the 'thread to the server'
    "To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
    ~Gustave Flaubert
    desalonne likes this.
    Arden

Post by Arden »

The Silvertiger wrote: May 25th, 2020, 4:51 pm I'm actually surprise File spoke up like that. He must really dislike these players. Can you further detail the thread for us File?
    Hahaha yes Anthony why are you so bitter ?
    atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

I Think it’s Bc they’re from a server that doxed his gf (wasn’t his gf at the time I believe). But morto/bane didn’t and I doubt cal did, doesn’t seem like the type. Maybe some others from cal or bile’s group? But I’m not 100% on that, was before my time on pest 1.

Regardless, they didn’t do it on this server, so can’t really ban them. He has had kapero in his guild who has doxed people, so I don’t see how it’s different. My point was there are many osi players playing who can assist on tuning up the casting to Very close to osi-accurate. If you want just avoid the scum bags and ask the non-scumbags to help.
    The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I'm in agreement with you that they shouldn't be punished for past actions on another server, but *noted is fine.

To File I encourage you to forgive these people as they probably already forgot about it anyways.

GL HF
    Never forget June 4th 1989!
    Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
    desalonne

Post by desalonne »

The Silvertiger wrote: May 26th, 2020, 4:26 am I'm in agreement with you that they shouldn't be punished for past actions on another server, but *noted is fine.

To File I encourage you to forgive these people as they probably already forgot about it anyways.

GL HF
    i think the issue is file brought in some personal feelings that had nothing to do with the original statement. Ones personal feelings towards players has no impact on the knowledge said players possess. I think alvin said it best....hes just upset that they've been murdering him on his home server.