I am seeing things again, or is there really a keep hovering over luna road?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bug

I am seeing things again, or is there really a keep hovering over luna road?

Post by Bug »

When I saw the keep appear on top of the tower on the road leading south out of luna I figured it was just a client glitch, so I closed out of everything and started steamuo up fresh. But it is still there. Are people laughing at me again? Do you see the same thing on your travels to umbra?
Attachments
south luna road.jpg
south luna road.jpg (99.59 KiB) Viewed 2544 times
The Silvertiger

Re: I am seeing things again, or is there really a keep hovering over luna road?

Post by The Silvertiger »

Client side:

Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: I am seeing things again, or is there really a keep hovering over luna road?

Post by Bama »

Somebody get this man a white cane and a dog

Or take away his keys
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote: May 27th, 2020, 10:03 am Somebody get this man a white cane and a dog

Or take away his keys
Def the keys
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: May 27th, 2020, 11:03 am
Bama wrote: May 27th, 2020, 10:03 am Somebody get this man a white cane and a dog

Or take away his keys
Def the keys
Bug is a truck driver right?

Yes take his keys beat him with the cane and sic the dog on him.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈