Quality of life request

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Arden

Quality of life request

Post by Arden »

Can i get thoughts on rechargeable blessed trap pouches ??

Basically don’t change them but add like a dono item or gold sync for $10 or like 10kk for a blessed pouch that can hold maybe 10 charges? Quality of life change and gold sink/dono item

**or make them insurable so it cost $$ to hold onto
fluffhead321

Re: Quality of life request

Post by fluffhead321 »

+1
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

hmm... I wonder how much gold is spent on pouches per player...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Arden

Post by Arden »

The Silvertiger wrote: May 30th, 2020, 9:54 am hmm... I wonder how much gold is spent on pouches per player...
Take the cost and divide that into 10kk and tell me if you think you’ve lost thay many pouches
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Arden wrote: May 30th, 2020, 5:18 pm
The Silvertiger wrote: May 30th, 2020, 9:54 am hmm... I wonder how much gold is spent on pouches per player...
Take the cost and divide that into 10kk and tell me if you think you’ve lost thay many pouches
Uh well if they’re 10 gold each, which they’re cheaper, i would’ve had to lose 1million pouches to be equal cost. So it’d be cost efficient to do regular pouches. But I think this would be a good gold sink as well as quality of life. Plus you could buy it for all your characters. So for you 1537484729, for me 2.