best place to farm gold as tamer

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Pkstylez

best place to farm gold as tamer

Post by Pkstylez »

Looking for Suggestions for farming gold with a Cu Sidhe. Ive been doing Bloods, but honestly wonder if that is the best?
suggestions...
MMMartin

Re: best place to farm gold as tamer

Post by MMMartin »

maybe
https://www.uoguide.com/Ancient_Lich

but, only place is felucia where PK will snipe you down xD

if you have necro-mage tamer,
good is make keys for pearless, let say, travesty keys are easy do, melise dryads are not hard, even spider DH with pet block spider and kill them are nice, but still this is not pure golds farm
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

tbh with you the best place to farm gold for anyone, is probably miasma. even new players can get loot rights on it and take half the gold without needing to be target, use the bot as a meat shield.

other than that.. dragons? shadow wyrm? i think i remember people used to do elder gazers..

champ spawn tho? they drop 250k each complete even without the scrolls. should get a few players and do the illsh one. could probably clear is pretty fast with a couple of people
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Pkstylez wrote: June 5th, 2020, 6:38 pm Looking for Suggestions for farming gold with a Cu Sidhe. Ive been doing Bloods, but honestly wonder if that is the best?
suggestions...
Your best bet to make gold is to farm resources.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

If the market wasn't so saturated with bags of sending I would tell you to do that, but gold skulls are fine if necromage tamer
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
An Elemental and MMMartin like this.
BooshBooshBoosh

Post by BooshBooshBoosh »

Bama wrote: June 5th, 2020, 8:18 pm
Pkstylez wrote: June 5th, 2020, 6:38 pm Looking for Suggestions for farming gold with a Cu Sidhe. Ive been doing Bloods, but honestly wonder if that is the best?
suggestions...
I agree with Bama.

When I was working on saving gold I ran my four accounts as follows;

1 Lumberjack - to fuel my own heartwood scripting
1 miner - to fuel heartwood scripting and get ecru to sell
1 HW scripter - best gold source for most players
1 account to actually play the game on! Generally I'd farm blood ele's.
Discord Boosh#7515
Pkstylez

Post by Pkstylez »

I could use help on this HW script? Ive seen the beetles running back and forth. If you ahve a link the script PM me id love to check it out. get some talisman while im at it.

BooshBooshBoosh wrote: June 6th, 2020, 12:43 am
Bama wrote: June 5th, 2020, 8:18 pm
suggestions...
I agree with Bama.

When I was working on saving gold I ran my four accounts as follows;

1 Lumberjack - to fuel my own heartwood scripting
1 miner - to fuel heartwood scripting and get ecru to sell
1 HW scripter - best gold source for most players
1 account to actually play the game on! Generally I'd farm blood ele's.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

to be honest tho... doom is not as popular recently, i've seen full skull vendors selling at <80k each, and resources are not gonna be in massive demand with all the idocs... best idea is to idoc at the moment :S
MMMartin likes this.
The Silvertiger

Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

IDOC +++, i know players who became more rich them me with one finding house droped... i m really socked, when i lisen his loot xD
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

If you want to farm with a cu, the best things to farm for items are high end mobs like: miasma (labyrinth), balrons (so blood dungeon, Tera keep), ancient wryms (destard), Ancient liches (khaldun) and shadow wryms (also destard). They also give good gold.

Alternatively if you’re looking for purely gold output via mob farming try some medium end mobs like: poison elementals, fan dancers, white wryms, titans, etc.

I personally think blood elementals are fine to kill but there are mobs less tanky who gives equivalent gold.

Tbf the best gold sources (with relative ease) in the game are heartwood and spawning. Spawning gets you raw gold ofc but also arty Chance even while in ilsh. If you can solo them (Or find a partner) and don’t get too bored of spawns they can be a phenomenal way to earn gold if you’re semi-efficient. And HW is by far the fastest way to make gold consistently.
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

Depends on the skills you put with taming... I have three tamers.. so I'll list what i do with each....

First and less used is my archer tamer.... I hunt med level stuff with him on a ethreal and with a cu in tow on guard... Dog attacks everything i shoot without having to tell it to attack.

Next is my necro weave tamer...Mainly lord oaks with her but lately I have been farming hiyru's and oni's with her... Greater dragon in tow in wrath form and just wither and thunderstorm big groups down.

Last is my favorite... Bard tamer... 120 music disco provo tame lore... 100 mage rest in med. I sometimes take provo off and put vet on him. But with provo I can sit and farm cu all day and not leave...even soloing Para cu's. But that place is ruthless when it comes to competition... quite a few rude players try and farm the cu's for colors. Shard really needs more cu's spawns to cut down on the rude players behaving badly and breaking rules like using boxes to block mobs and tame or kill and luring. with disco i can disco a para cu then sick everything around on it and it dies pretty quickly...and just have a cu in tow for the random changling or dire wolf that i can't get provo'd due to timer.

As someone else said pure gold...Hit med level mobs.. find spots that has a alot of them.. deamons and bloods are golden...Blood dungeon has a room with 4 deamon spawns... run a sampire and just go to town...run a target nearest enemy macro and then just sit in middle of roon and loot as stuff dies.. altho the place tends to be farmed by loop and HZ afker's ALOT. same with poisons in kirin passage. heavily afked by the same guilds.
The Silvertiger

I can't believe this one hasn't been mentioned yet: dread spiders. They die fast and give good gold with a quick respawn timer. They are probably the most checked spawn in fel though because they are that good.

Coil and Thrasher are really good too. Coil hits like a truck.

Succubus > Balron.

Prism of Light vortexes or Lattice Seeker.

White Wyrms... Very nice.

Bloods are fine.

The main thing is that you have to be engaged. Don't just sit behind your pet healing it. You should be the main damage source and your pet mainly taking damage for you. Learn Slayers. Lore what you are fighting and find what their weakest element is.

GL & HF
Selling List & Vendor

Arden

Post by Arden »

Donate $$ sell dono for gold
kentares and Bama like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Excorsion wrote: June 6th, 2020, 2:27 pm
Blood dungeon has a room with 4 deamon spawns... run a sampire and just go to town...run a target nearest enemy macro and then just sit in middle of roon and loot as stuff dies.. altho the place tends to be farmed by loop and HZ afker's ALOT. same with poisons in kirin passage. heavily afked by the same guilds.
Are you sure about this?
Are you really sure?
Wrong dungeon but lets not get hung up on names ( Terort Skitas/Tower of Knowledge,)

Why would you tell this player all of this wrong information?
It is 4 daemons and a Balron that spawn in that room
Why go on about " the place tends to be farmed by loop and HZ afker's ALOT. "
Go find the fucking Balron
Kill the fucking thing
Go back to that "room"
Screen shot the AFKer dying to the new fucking one

You are always posting shit but never doing anything about it

Here
Syn_2-23_08.59.jpg
Syn_2-23_08.59.jpg (215.17 KiB) Viewed 9762 times
Pretty
Syn_2-23_09.03.jpg
Syn_2-23_09.03.jpg (224.2 KiB) Viewed 9762 times

Fucking
Syn_2-23_09.03-1.jpg
Syn_2-23_09.03-1.jpg (222.9 KiB) Viewed 9762 times

Simple
Syn_2-23_09.03-2.jpg
Syn_2-23_09.03-2.jpg (224.57 KiB) Viewed 9762 times

Back on topic

100 Spell weaving
100 Mining
100 Magery
100 Hiding
60 Stealth until they get assed to fix it
Anything you wear needs MR and or LMC

Each Orc Brute
800+ gold
40 gold from the 10 iron ingots
1500+ gold from the shadow iron ingots you smelt
Smelt the ore as you go along

Farm resources
Collect resets

The following is a shard joke
Soon you will have a house with hundreds of million gold checks/cheques in boxes
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈