penalties in doom?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Amen-hotep

penalties in doom?

Post by Amen-hotep »

is there anything to prevent artifacts from falling?

I am in a doom for a week around 3 hours a day and nothing comes.
Discord: Wallace#0851
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wallace.personal
Arden

Re: penalties in doom?

Post by Arden »

It’s a point system. You aren’t getting credit or your dmg is far too low to get many points.

I think eos went into detail on how the system works. It is built in to pretty much force drop an arty for you but you can still get unlucky.

What char do you use? Do you do the rooms? How much luck to you wear?
Amen-hotep likes this.
Amen-hotep

Post by Amen-hotep »

Arden wrote: June 8th, 2020, 9:55 pm It’s a point system. You aren’t getting credit or your dmg is far too low to get many points.

I think eos went into detail on how the system works. It is built in to pretty much force drop an arty for you but you can still get unlucky.

What char do you use? Do you do the rooms? How much luck to you wear?
I do a lot of damage. composite bow undead / demon, around 100 dmg per arrow in DF and Boss. I always get rights. I've never been this long without falling. There is something strange.

I am suspicious that this is happening due to having gone with another character in the doom. but I didn't use both at the same time!

today i completed 1 week at doom, every day, 3 hours a day. there's something wrong.
Arden

Post by Arden »

I doubt there is anything suspicious, prob just bad luck.
Amen-hotep likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Theres a bit that goes into it, but 100 damage a hit isnt very much, the sampires who are honoring it are hitting for 3-4x that at a much faster swing timer, you're probably getting low damage. If you dont have the honor + arent doing top damage and dont have any luck it'll take you a pretty long time to drop arties, I usually would get 1-2 a day at top damage on my sampire with honor + 600ish luck so around 1600 luck per kill.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Amen-hotep likes this.
Amen-hotep

Post by Amen-hotep »

Maloskies wrote: June 8th, 2020, 11:04 pm Theres a bit that goes into it, but 100 damage a hit isnt very much, the sampires who are honoring it are hitting for 3-4x that at a much faster swing timer, you're probably getting low damage. If you dont have the honor + arent doing top damage and dont have any luck it'll take you a pretty long time to drop arties, I usually would get 1-2 a day at top damage on my sampire with honor + 600ish luck so around 1600 luck per kill.
that's probably it.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

you know character is remeber you points, if you change charakter mean you get in second char new point

example killing make like XXX point chance get art 25%, after take second char and start with zero..

maybe you have close get arts with both chars xD