General Idocs Thread

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

General Idocs Thread

Post by Calvin »

just if people feel like publishing locations, nice place for it :)

there's a not bad one dropping in the next few hours just south of luna. just before the bridge, east of the road
Gargl Kark likes this.
Calvin

Re: General Idocs Thread

Post by Calvin »

if this one goes before his other 2 i'll gate to them too ;)
Bug

Post by Bug »

Ha wish I could join you. Hanging out with friends always makes the idocs go easier but right now I got to take on a growing mob of angry protesters to escape Memphis real quick.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

When you open a chest on an IDOC:

When you check what you have actually looted:
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Vampire337, Bug and Calvin like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

all 3 went about 2 hours ago..

i think was mostly just junk loot, but emblems will sell nicely.

i did alright i think, i know you can score big on the bags, but you can get trash as well.. so i tend to go for the locked down items instead. bird in the hand = 2 in the bush kinda thing.
got blessed statue, rose of trinsic, 65 ecru, zycron claw, dishing stump, green snowpuff tree, golden runic hammer... couple of passable jewels, and 100k emblems.

thrown the rose, statue and zycron on the vendor, over-priced i know, but i always put things up high for the first day. probably gonna keep the rest. dishing stump is cool, and green snowfluff gives me a pair :)

the ecru swipe was pro ;P
had to use ctrl+shift to see them in the chaos, too many things on the screen for them to show up, but i is smart ya see, so i'd dragged and dropped them while they were locked down to make sure they were the last thing dropped and showed up ;)
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bug wrote: June 10th, 2020, 2:04 pm Ha wish I could join you. Hanging out with friends always makes the idocs go easier but right now I got to take on a growing mob of angry protesters to escape Memphis real quick.
Why does Memphis always do that?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
pegasus321

Post by pegasus321 »

anyone have a macro to check signs and as you run around?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i know there's an easy uo script for it.. but the thing is you have to wait for the sign to load anyway...
i didn't even use it when i had it.. it declares buildings that have condition written in their name too :P
that's why people do that.

but i found because i had to stand still waiting for the sign to load anyway, it was quicker to just mouse over it :/

i suppose if you could have it running all the time it'd be useful tho

ya all know about that condemned building at luna yea?

hands up if you know that you can single click the sign and see when the vendor reclaim expires to know exactly when the house will drop? ;)

oh and i got a minataur costume as well :D
MIN-A-TON!
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

Whammy | Timezone: GMT+2

2020-09-17: SALE | Jewels List
redwolf850

Post by redwolf850 »

how does that work? is for OEM shards or free shards??
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Corban's Felucca Despise house is in IDOC
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈