Community contributions - how do we do this?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

Re: Community contributions - how do we do this?

Post by Calvin »

didn't accuracy used to be +tactics?

i wonder if there's any of those still around... cant roll skills on a runic..

if anyone has any, i would totally buy that as a rare.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

oh wow, you just made me realize that the redundant code is probably for Hybrid.. not actually redundant but wrote for dual deployment.. that massively complicates things.. without ryan telling you what does what... the demise stuff must be totally different by now.

dont give your server out. cos it is yours. it's your work now. dont give it away.

it would make it a lot easier for me to see what is actually happening behind the scenes, but dont.
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

So apparently we do not have such a thing as an issue tracker, hence I'll try to start my own. For simplicity, I'll start a list here and see where this gets us.

Voila:
  • Strange Contraption
  • Imprisoned Dog
  • Black and White Seeds
to be continued.
Whammy | Timezone: GMT+2

2020-09-17: SALE | Jewels List
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

https://www.uogdemise.com/community/viewforum.php?f=14

i think it's supposed to be this..

these are all effectively tickets.. if you go to page 2+ you'll notice there's tracking on them.. just.. not a lot been done lately :?

as i say, you cant really complain when you've crippled your staff for the last 6 months with ridiculous demands.

(im using the word "you" very loosely here, not blaming anyone specific, certainly not you Garg. i just mean in general as a community.)
Gargl Kark likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Gargl Kark wrote: July 17th, 2020, 4:37 pm So apparently we do not have such a thing as an issue tracker, hence I'll try to start my own. For simplicity, I'll start a list here and see where this gets us.

Voila: to be continued.
What seems to be the issue?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

The Silvertiger wrote: July 17th, 2020, 5:01 pm What seems to be the issue?
afaik all not there while they should be ML content.
The seeds don't get dropped by the Naturalist, and I've never seen the Imprisoned Dog anywhere.

An Elemental

Post by An Elemental »

Gargl Kark wrote: July 17th, 2020, 5:27 pm

and I've never seen the Imprisoned Dog anywhere.
There are a few around
Gargl Kark likes this.
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

right, so all my questions were answered, and I learnt: I do not have a case :D

Calvin likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Gargl Kark wrote: July 17th, 2020, 6:22 pm right, so all my questions were answered, and I learnt: I do not have a case :D
You may still have a case on white and black seeds. I know they were an event drop, but if they should be dropping from the naturalist it should be reported if it has not been already.

The imprisoned dogs are here, but without a market they usually get thrown away or thrown in a box never to seen again.

I hope you found my links where I quoted you. Unfortunately, we are in a sit and wait for Eos to come back time period.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Gargl Kark likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

they shouldn't they only drop from mutated plants. it's supposed to be the reward for growing them. but they give them as quest reward filler for the halloween quest.

tho there are some plants which do not drop, so if you are growing like campion flowers you can still sell them for a lot.

black and white plants are actually extremely rare. if they are gotten from the proper source. you have a small chance to get a mutated seed, and small chance that it will be black or white.
this is still maintained on some plants.

ie. campion flowers are used for flower boxes with a water trough. but do not drop from the quest. if you get them they are actually worth like 100s of k each. possibly even mils. if you are able to build a proper flowerbox wall with them... pfft, expensive, impressive. but noobs will not know this. it's the same with many things. ignorant people will not give them the credit they deserve. just ignore those people, they're idiots.
An Elemental

Post by An Elemental »

Gargl Kark wrote: July 17th, 2020, 6:22 pm right, so all my questions were answered, and I learnt: I do not have a case :D

A report might be needed because these black and white seeds don't seem to be dropping. If they are dropping the drop rate needs to changed.
It might still be set to event drop rate?
Are there different types of Rare Fire Red Seeds because some stack others don't?
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

An Elemental wrote: July 18th, 2020, 8:23 pm Are there different types of Rare Fire Red Seeds because some stack others don't?
Yes, all 17 types of the regular breedable plants are available as Rare Fire Red Seeds:
https://www.uoguide.com/Plants_%26_Seeds#Breeding_Table

Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

there is also a unique fire seed from the halloween quest, makes a cactus with an extra barrel on it.

didn't know about the naturalist quest tbh, that'll be a good one.
Gargl Kark likes this.
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

I didn‘t know either, but then tested it. The Naturalist Quest is a good filler for the cool down period on other quests.