Calvin's Off Topic Thread

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

Re: Calvin's Off Topic Thread

Post by Calvin »

im tryin to find the johnny depp amber heard news, cos she was supposed to testify on friday, but i cant find shit...

found this tho:
"Johnny Depp's attorney Benjamin Chew took a deposition from Josh Drew, ex-husband of Amber Heard's best friend Raquel 'Rocky' Pennington. The attorney asked Drew if his ex-wife had told him about Heard having an affair with Cara Delevingne when she was married to Depp and if she, Delevingne, and Elon Musk had spent the night together. Drew replied with a yes to both the questions."

:lol:
it's just getting more and more mental.
i think anything involving elon is hilarious, cos he will always be this nerdy kid to me.

now he's all embroiled in hollywood craziness.

this is the second 3-sum that's got him in trouble :lol:
i think it's fascinating, cos if you watch the joe rogan podcast of him, he's really not the "cool" guy. but he is rich, very very rich.

+
ah well, have to wait i guess for the youtube people to find their content... isn't this what journalists are supposed to do?
when did youtube become journalism, and journalism become propaganda.. crazy shit.

++
i've had a 3-sum ya know, with 2 girls. a proper one ;P
it's really not that good... there's zero intimacy, it's all just... friendly. felt kinda wrong.
tbh i dont think elon has succeeded by the fact he keeps tryin :lol:
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

:?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

when i was in the discord, someone was trying to acquire the server ya know.. saying they have staff and would run it well, etc.

does it strike anyone else as a bit of a property developer scheme, where they ruin the community and lower the value of the land, then try to buy it?

it was a lil bit too convenient and coincidental. there are some very devious mothafckers on this server.

y'all know who i think it is ;)
the guy is kinda untouchable because he does so much... but, im not convinced it's for good. im starting to wonder if amputation is a better plan. it would literally be a game changer. would be nice to post a poll on it just to get people's opinions.
i cant get passed the fact that he is behind A LOT of the shit. and i mean A LOT. :stick:
he's like fkin Al Capone. sometimes you just gotta take a tommy gun to em...

will see how things go i guess.

he's supposedly a "quiet guy", but honestly... i think he just makes different accounts and posts under fake names.
i dont think he's quiet, i think he's surreptitious, and extremely devious.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

maybe it's just the things i watch, but it feels like this is becoming a route.

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

this is what people dont get....

if you are a noob, and you come to sell some bronze, you can undercut me. you can get 1g30 for your bars.

how much do you think it costs me to stabilize the price at this?
you think i make a lot? where are my darksides..... i make nothing... everything i make is reinvested.
but players can make gold.

players like me stop it from being a race to the bottom.. and we invest everything we have.
it is not bad for the economy at all.

yes. you end up with a lot of tradables you don't necessarily want... so you build things out of them.

where do you think that 1g30 goes after? yes i am expensive... but i am the benchmark. someone needs to be. i am the 100% cost, that lets you sell at 80%, and still make gold, that allows new players, to play the game.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Your lack of understanding pricing dynamics matches your typical posting habits.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

https://www.tutor2u.net/economics/refer ... mum-prices

you read it, i know it intuitively.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Like my ability to strategize like Sun Tzu without reading any of his works. I'm also economically savvy without reading any material on that either. Just years of experience.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

you know the art of war is only like 20 pages long... it's more like the pamphlet of war...
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

omg they actually have the same audio version as the one i have on mp3!!
seriously, listen to this version, it's never been on youtube before and i have looked many many times over the years.

i think the guy is called scott brick.. it's the same guy that does the Dune Prequel: The Butlarian Jihad
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

misunderstood gif
Last edited by The Silvertiger on July 27th, 2020, 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Clearly i don't need to read or listen to it if I already practice most of the principles without ever reading it. Some things just come natural. For everything else there's Calvin.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

apparently irony...
Last edited by The Silvertiger on July 27th, 2020, 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »