Calvin's Off Topic Thread

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

Re: Calvin's Off Topic Thread

Post by Calvin »

oh fk it, im goin back to the initial D soundtrack xD

the other one's just not cutting the mustard ;P
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

:lol: Ziggs.

insta-win
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

success.. but not a great one. all melee for the next draw so bailed.

add me if you wanna play, my nick's Kryotek
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

xD

Visionaries has the best character names ^.^

Leoric
Ectar
Feryl
Cryotek
Witterquick
Arzon
Galadria

Darkstorm
Reekon
Mortdredd
Cindarr
Cravex
Lexor
Virulina

awesome names. my paladin on Diablo was called Cindar :P
he's sorta the counterpart to Cryotek, one's a Bear, other Gorilla.
both kinda dumb ^.^

also like the best wizard.

they're on Vimeo if you're interested.

the power staffs are pure win ^.^

i really feel sorry for kids these days..

it really does explain a lot though.

they shoulda just called it "how to turn a brain into mashed potato"
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

why was Josh banned?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

im reading through this 5th of April thread, and honestly, i agree with Josh, and that Bad Religion guy to some extent... why was Josh banned?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

that deathviper guy's a dickhead...

silver just being silver lol. always saying something, but never anything useful. same with vander..

but why is Josh banned??
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

" by Vander Nars » April 8th, 2019, 5:56 pm

The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Yet again you clearly didnt read what I wrote. I never said you cant read, i said ur not reading what I write and just replying back what you think I said.
All of your posts are there for everyone to read. I'm going to continue to reply back and forth with you over what you clearly wrote in this thread.

Sometimes I cant tell if ur trolling or just a fucking retard...."

*puts hand up*
i know!
he's not trollin, put it that way :lol:
n'aww *hugs ST*
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

yeah... to be fair im with Josh and Bad Religion on that thread...

i dont particularly like either of them.. but they are right. why did he get banned?? seriously.

ya cant go banning decent players... even if 20 idiots have a go at them.. what did he do?
banning should be an absolute last resort..

and which update led to the population dropping?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

oh right is he this "atomic chicken" then?

dude you need to keep your temper in check.
and dont be low class if you're gonna talk to the gms.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

rude reply
Last edited by The Silvertiger on July 27th, 2020, 4:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

... are you saying you have reading issues? sorry if you do.. i dont mean to berate your condition :/
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Calvin wrote: July 15th, 2020, 7:37 pm :lol:
why does Tulsa keep popping up O.o

btw if you dont know what this is about, the news made a big thing of him shuffling down the ramp and drinking with 2 hands, saying he has parkinsons. :roll:
anything to get rid of him.. it's really sad.. they're tryin to take the piss, but honestly i think he just comes off as really likable.

the "good" sjw types are just so... dirty.

its actually really grim, cos when i was a kid i thought the same.... ya know i bet there's millions of conservative/republican voters that used to be labour/democrat voters. i wonder if there is *any* dem/lab voters that used to be conservative/republican...

they say that as you get older you get more right wing, and that's normal. when you're a kid you think it's because older people value security, and they have money they want to look after, etc. but it's not. it's because when you get older, you get wiser; and you realize how the world actually works. right and left is a false dichotomy, it's really just about whether you believe in the entire system we've established, and the authority it has. some people would call that fascist, because "fascismo" was developed my musilini, and was saying the people are there to serve the state. but it's actually right, as long as the state is there to serve the people, at the same time.

if you play bot lane in leagues you'll know what i mean :lol:
you look after your partner, and your partner looks after you. you live together, or you die together. (or you get a 2 for 1)
but that is how it's supposed to work.

the lefties are really just narcissistic authoritarians... like they are fascists, but their state is their feels... and they think your state should be their feels too... it actually made me laugh to think of the comparison of a several thousand years in development system, that millions of people have died to achieve... compared to... what? sticks and stones? not even!

it's really so puerile.. maybe it's cos they're disenfranchised with the country... cos they racist :/
... i suppose that's why they're putting them all in tv/movies and stuff... but... it's wrong, it's the wrong way to do it. ya just need to explain it to them... you need to embrace cultural superiority im afraid, and get them on board as humans.. problem then i suppose is you end up globalist in another way... with a pax... hmmm that's a tough one.

(pax is basically the world police thing.. so when we had an empire it was the Pax Britanica. we are notw living in the Pax Americana.. for however long that lasts..)

it's really tricky though.. cos it's very invasive to other nations... hmm.

see this is the real purpose of religion, historically. to culturally assimilate a land.
Last edited by Calvin on July 15th, 2020, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Last edited by The Silvertiger on July 27th, 2020, 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i think i already understand... you have writing issues :P

n'aww... this is harsh, i cant be mean to you cos it feels like bullying...

it may be best if i just reply to you with:
*pats you on the head*
Last edited by Calvin on July 15th, 2020, 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.