Account Lost

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Vampire337

Account Lost

Post by Vampire337 »

I played Demise with my son a year or two ago (maybe more?). I recently logged in and there were my characters as I'd left them. I had an account for him as well, and I remember the name but have no clue what password he'd have used. Also it doesn't seem I linked the account to any of the email addresses I might have possibly used. I think we also might've had an account for my wife, but tbh she probably didn't play much.

With that said, is there any way to recover the account, or should he just create a new one? Do inaccessable & unused accounts count against the 4-accounts-per-household limit if we're not logging into it? Is there any way to return a list of all the accounts used by a household/IP?

Thanks in advance.
Dredd

Re: Account Lost

Post by Dredd »

I’m curious as well. When I returned playing here I typed in my username and password and it created a new account. Same for the other 3 accounts I had, so started from nothing. It’s happened twice over ~10 years. Stupidly neither time I linked to an email, not sure if that would have helped as I believe they were deleted.
jpmauruto

Post by jpmauruto »

Curioso é deletarem sua conta e sua casa por besteiras que não sabem de que estão falando.... toda vez mesma coisa!
Queroooooo caféeee
ivanarnaldo

Post by ivanarnaldo »

I'm quite sure they wipe/delete accounts after one year inactive. You can check on the shard rules; I know it's much longer than houses for instance, but also happens with the account itself...