Info about some things

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Dredd

Info about some things

Post by Dredd »

Was reading the Sampire Bible from Indika and came across the section where it mentions “General purpose Daxe” (Daxe with HML, HSL, SSI).
How much would a Daxe with 40di, 30SSI, 30+ HML and 30+HSL cost? Would I be better off trying to craft one?

How many runics do you guys burn to get a nice 4 mod piece of leather armor? If I wanted to craft a simple Sampire suit, (calculated out on a test server I’d need 2 pieces with 20+% on 3 resists, then 1 piece with 2 20% and a 10%+ all with +5 stam) how many runics would I roughly burn through?
Most armor threads are 5kk per piece, would it be better to just grind through some gold farming to buy the pieces?

What’s a simple good bow for PvM mod wise? Does it need balanced or hot spell?

Thank you for any help!
MMMartin

Re: Info about some things

Post by MMMartin »

weapon
{BS RUNIC}
3 mod weapon cost about 3kk with slayer 5-10kk [super slayer]
4-5 mod [perfect mod] can cost already 20-100kk and with slayer they are priceless

{wood runic} you can find wood weapon 4mods for 5-10kk and slayer or perfect weapon 10 - 200kk

amors
if you buy 100HRSK runic for 5-7kk you will craft decent amors with 4 mods,

about 5KK piece list
let say, you need PERFECT PIECE//// with SI 8/LMC 7+ 10/24/8/3/23

for this piece you can burn 500HRSK runic you will get EPIC PIECES but noone perfect what you need, so players make 5k items list and if you wanna corect one you can find it without faul
Dredd

Post by Dredd »

Ok, thanks for the help!
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Dredd wrote: September 7th, 2020, 6:25 pm What’s a simple good bow for PvM mod wise? Does it need balanced or hot spell?
First off balanced is nice but not needed. Imo there are only two types of bows worth mentioning for pvm: composite and Yumi. My composite has hml hld ssi and probably a resist. Those are the three things I'm looking for in a pvm bow: SSI 35 or 40, hml 40+, and hld 30+. Of course exceptional as well. On my Yumi, I have ssi hml and hsl. I used to have one with hll, but I accidentally broke it. For most mobs the Yumi is best bow hands down. Unless the mob has 5 high resists, I would take a non slayer Yumi over a slayer composite. The Yumi is more expensive though because they are harder to craft. You will need 50 bushido/ninja minimum to use the specials, tho.

Best of luck to ye.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Alpha likes this.
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

What type of stats do you run? Are you able to get a Yumi down to 1.25 swing speed somehow?
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Alpha wrote: October 6th, 2020, 7:09 am What type of stats do you run? Are you able to get a Yumi down to 1.25 swing speed somehow?
No. Max speed is 2 seconds at 180 stam and 40 ssi (if you use ssi helm and ssi ring for 55 ssi 1.75)

If you were asking about my stats I run on my pvm archer tamer:

104 str (114)
120 dex (129)
31 int

40 lmc
72 Mana
155 stam. (Gives me 2.25)

Could be optimized, but when I drink pots it boosts me to:
134 str
150 dex
185 stam (gives me 2)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Frasier likes this.