This possible here?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Dredd

This possible here?

Post by Dredd »

Saw this and wondered if it’s possible on demise?

https://youtu.be/5fV1roHaGeE

If so, what mods for bow?
What gear?
Any tweaks to make it better skill/gear/stat wise?

Just curious, if it’s a no go, oh well
The Silvertiger

Re: This possible here?

Post by The Silvertiger »

Dredd wrote: September 8th, 2020, 8:13 pm Saw this and wondered if it’s possible on demise?

https://youtu.be/5fV1roHaGeE

If so, what mods for bow?
What gear?
Any tweaks to make it better skill/gear/stat wise?

Just curious, if it’s a no go, oh well
I don't know about rikki, but this could probably be done:

He's using a magical shortbow. Probably the lightweight version for free balanced. I would assume hml and I see hit fire area SSI.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Dredd

Post by Dredd »

The Silvertiger wrote: September 8th, 2020, 9:23 pm He's using a magical shortbow. Probably the lightweight version for free balanced. I would assume hml and I see hit fire area SSI.
Would I just run typical samp gear?
I also found it strange, in the first video he has swordsmanship, seems like a wasted skill.
Would I be able to run ilsh spawns or would I get fucked by paragons? Seems like he doesn’t have much survivability problems but can’t see gear and it’s a diff server.
Uoguide says it the lightning arrow does up to 40 dmg, but he’s hitting for over 100 sometimes, is that just from damage increase?
Sorry for the million questions, appreciate any input and the response already sir.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Dredd wrote: September 8th, 2020, 11:13 pm
The Silvertiger wrote: September 8th, 2020, 9:23 pm He's using a magical shortbow. Probably the lightweight version for free balanced. I would assume hml and I see hit fire area SSI.
Would I just run typical samp gear?
I also found it strange, in the first video he has swordsmanship, seems like a wasted skill.
Would I be able to run ilsh spawns or would I get fucked by paragons? Seems like he doesn’t have much survivability problems but can’t see gear and it’s a diff server.
Uoguide says it the lightning arrow does up to 40 dmg, but he’s hitting for over 100 sometimes, is that just from damage increase?
Sorry for the million questions, appreciate any input and the response already sir.
My guess is that he's running typical samp gear on retail. Which is like 5 times better than perfect gear here. So yes, Mana stam lmc resists.

I could be wrong, but upon closer examination it appears that he's also using momentum strike which could explain the 100+ hits. I never saw more than 2 at a time. So he hits 2 mobs with momentum for full damage+ or 3 at 40 with lightning arrow, then area procs which was doing more damage than the lightning arrow strikes.

I honestly don't know why he was doing that unless this character is his pvper and he's trying to stir up some PvP or just to say he done it. The only benefit I can see is balanced with the benefits of 2 handed defences. On that server he's taking penalties for being an archer such as half hml. He's still having to tank a lot of damage to be close enough for his area damage to hit. If you notice in the neira video he initially pulls out his sword to kill the boss. So I'm guessing that the swords skill is just for the boss kill.

When I replied probably possible, I meant just that probably possible. The reason I said that on neira is because he's wearing a conjurer's trinket which gives undead slayer. I don't see someone doing this on demise at rikktor. He also appears to be using enhanced bandages. Our gear just isn't on par with retails. On demise this is one of those end game I'm bored lemme try this not viable for new or intermediate players.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Dredd

Post by Dredd »

Gotcha, appreciate the information very much, hadn’t seen it here so, peaked my curiosity. Figured there had to be a reason why. Cheers!
feupa

Post by feupa »

For what i can see in the video the hit area hits close the single hit, like in OSI, the area determines the Resist that will HIT and the area damage is based on Final Damage in this case with slayer.

I can be wrong about what i saw in the video (dont find the shard), but is very common in OSI templates like this.

Here you can do alone the champs but will take some time... hard to find slayers (except for trinket/undead), so ppl are using Radiant Scimitars with shields and jowels for fc/fcr and those skills:

Swords
TT
Anatomy
Resists
Parry
Chivalry
Necro

You can find some variations in skills...