idea for vendors

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Skrillex

idea for vendors

Post by Skrillex »

i have a new idea with vendors, it would be possible add an option to give him gold checks¿? i mean, actually, you only can give money to your vendor placed in a house in coins ( what can be very annoying if you need to give him 1kk or more )

so what you think about that? add an option in the vendor menu " take my rent " where you can select a gold check in your backpack, or write the ammount of money that you want to give to the vendor just like library / vesper donation in comodity deeds.

cheers
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Calvin likes this.
The Silvertiger

Re: idea for vendors

Post by The Silvertiger »

The best way is to buy items from your other character. So you put an invaluable item maybe like a gold coin and price it for the amount you want to place on vendor. Then put that amount on another character on a separate account or ask a trustworthy friend and buy your gold coin.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

thats what i do, but its pretty weird imo
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Yes, we all look forward to the new gold system aka chips in under our character's skins like they have on OSI.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bug likes this.